“Three Day Tour - Nazareth-Sea of Galilee/Masada-Dead Sea/ Jerusalem”
Review of Walkabout Israel

Walkabout Israel
Ranked #10 of 279 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi I'm Gila, and I am a licensed Tour Guide. Come Walkabout Israel with me and learn the history, experience the cultural diversity and have a taste of the unique flavours that make up this unique little country . At Walkabout Israel we are happy to accommodate your needs and tailor a tour to suit you, with a feminine touch to detail to ensure that your trip runs smoothly. There are many options for private day tours of Jerusalem/Tel Aviv as well as multi day trips (Masada/Dead Sea/ Cesarea/ Akko/ Mitzpe Ramon). Feel free to read my website for ideas and email for further details!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Gila was the perfect guide - knowledgeable/flexible/patient. Despite my many questions, she was rarely, if at all, stumped. Her presentations were informative and yet not overwhelming. Moreover, she presented history in a very well balanced fashion despite all of the possible contradictions and current controversies.

gilalevitan, Owner at Walkabout Israel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Rey! Thank you! I loved answering all your questions! You are welcome to continue asking - it was lovely to have someone so attentive and I was so impressed with your family. Love to everyone and hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
"hummus"
"jaffa tour"
"armenian church"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"full day tour"
"a lot of fun"
"come alive"
"jaffa gate"

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Gila was a wonderful guide. She was so good about answering questions. We had a group of 16 she was always making sure we were close by and together. I would 100% recommend her and can hardly wait to meet up with her again on my next trip. Our group was bless to have her.

Nancy! Thanks so much for your kind words, I hope our paths will cross again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

drgierhart
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile
Walk About Israel with Gila Levitan
Gila was amazing with great knowledge of the places visited as our 16 person team spent 2 consecutive days with her. You will surely miss out if you don’t choose as your tour guide! A trip of a lifetime !! walkaboutisrael.com

Thank you so much! It was a very special time we spent together and I hope you will come back to Israel again there's so much more to explore!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Gila was an amazing tour guide as she was both extremely knowledgeable about everywhere we visited but also extremely personable. She was able to connect historical facts with modern day culture and always had a smile on her face! Gila is kind, keeps things interesting, and caters to the needs of the group! If you are looking for a thorough and FUN tour of Jerusalem, look no further!

Thank you Liberty, you were all so attentive and it was an absolute pleasure and privilege to show you all around! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Wow!
How beautiful to hear from you! I speak of you daily and often more! Our time with you was astronomical and you guided us with the qualities and professional love and knowledge that spoke Christ! I get chills as I sit and listen to the videos and replay those beautiful spiritual life changing moments in our life!’ Your voice body language patience and smile resonate his love!

Rhonda Mae Gray
nurserhonda@comcast. net
P.O. Box 31901
Bellingham Washington

Rhonda - thank you so much for your kind words, I loved showing you around Israel and I hope we will stay in touch.
All my love - Gila xx