“Delicious”

Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We really enjoyed our meal here. Excellent value for money. Delicious food. Tucked away down an alley. We ate in the outside area and a number of cats joined us - not begging, just nearby.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We were checking out galleries in the area (good spot for nice jewelry) and passed by this place on our way to dinner. There were about 3 tables occupied and so I had my concerns. It is a small place though and we ate upstairs. The owner did not pressure us and just said eat here if you like. Well I love Georgian cheese bread so I said let's do it. We had a beef stew with nuts, the meat stuffed dumplings, and veal skewers. All were amazing. Server/owner was great. The cheese bread was better than what I had in Oregon. 5 stars hands down. Did I say delicious?

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

All the the starters are quite big and filling...
The owner is very friendly and funny.
I think that Georgian food served there has a really good variety of dishes through meat vegetables and pastries.
And the Georgian wine - "chacha" very hard experience... For brave only.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Start from the fact that I like Georgian cuisine, and I found here what I looked for. Very nice family style (not fashion) place.
My wife, our friends and I were excited from the food and very nice interior.
The restaurant is located in old Jerusalem house inside closed yard. It has several spaces with different design styles. Friendly service.
This is not the place for Italian style espresso coffee. :)

Conclusion:
Try it and enjoy!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We were celebrating a birthday there.
The food was fresh and delicious, I've tried new and interesting dishes from Georgian kitchen and I liked it. I'm pretty sure that we'll come there again.