“Decent pizza, but nothing special”
Review of Beta Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beta Pizza
Reviewed 28 March 2013

just a regular pizzeria. average prices, regular variety of toppings.
Nothing special but the location.
The location is central and the communication with the staff is minimal, so nothing to add there.
Bottom line - "meh..."'

Reviewed 14 December 2012

We paid the full price for that stringy little slice just to hear from a friend that they are half price coupons for that same place! Shame.. Spend your money wisely and eat pizza in a true Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

very good, great toppings, a bit expensive for pizza

Reviewed 28 August 2011

I'm from NYC, so I know pizza, and this one was definitely decent/pretty good! I totally disagree with the previous negative review as well. Me and my bf just got into Tel Aviv today, were pretty hungry, and were going to order a small salad for me, a slice for him (though I could tell he wanted more food), and a soda to share. The man at the counter was super friendly )we knew no Hebrew, only English), and helped us order food that would have given us more bang for our buck- ordering a business lunch of a personal pizza, small salad, and drink for 42 shekles, which seemed like a good deal considering that a small salad was around 17 shekles alone, and a slice around 9 shekles.

Overall, we had a great meal here, and the bearded man at the counter was super helpful and friendly!

Reviewed 10 May 2010

Sorry, but I don't agree at all with the negative review about Beta Pizza...the pizza isn't the best ever, but it's pretty darn good. I spent easily twice as much at Rustica (fancy Italian on Rothschild) on pizza that was just as good. Ok, the waitresses at Rustica were better looking than the three dudes at Beta, but hey;) Seriously though, the pizza dudes at Beta were super friendly and helpful when I went there with a group recently of tour guides, as it was recommended by one of the guides auditioning to work with our tours in Tel Aviv. And we loved it. The toppings were great, the cheese tasty, the sauce was good...honestly, no complaints, so maybe that old review is just that...outdated. Glad I saw it though, I only did because I was looking online to see if Beta deliveries! Sadly, I don't think they do...oh man, I hope I don't have to order Dominoes...now there is some crap pizza....especially bad in the holy land...