Free cancellation until 02/08
Atlas.co.il
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$203
US$182
Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$114
US$214
US$203
US$248
US$200
  • Restaurant
AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$131
US$407
US$369
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I read all the reviews, and I must agree with the good and critical comments for all.
Staff was Friendly and very helpful.
Great View of the Sea from balcony.
Traffic noise can loud if balcony door is open.
Rooms are small.
Hotel is well used and shows it.
No Elevator, No Safe in the rooms.
Cleaning issues are evident. I asked to have my bathroom cleaned again.
I asked to have the hand towel replaced because it did not look clean to me.
Very pungent and overwhelming odor from cleaning supplies used.
(I did talk to the management about this issue).

TV worked great.
Bed was comfortable.
AC / Heater unit worked fine.
Microwave and hot water pot were provided.
Kitchenette was clean and nicely stocked for use.

No shampoo or facecloth were provided.
Shower is european in style and designed to save space.

Easy walk to Camel Market, and transportation.

All in all, there were no surprises, if you are looking for a budget minded accommodation that is very close to the sea, then this is your place. If you are looking for upscale and pampered, look elsewhere.

Room Tip: I was offered an upgraded room at an additional charge, I took it. If you expect to be upgraded, then expect to pay for it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jn2jn2
Reviewed 6 December 2012

The location is great with the beach just across the road... The staff is very friendly and the hotel offers free Wi-fi. On the flip side, the room we had seemed really small and stuffy with rickety furniture and a TV with a red tint..

So, if you are looking for a cheap place in a great location just to crash for the night, then I'd definitely recommend this...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night, it is in a really good location right across from the beach, with good access to bars and restaurants. It was easy to get to from the main bus station.

The beah is amazing, I cannot say how fantastic it is, clean white sand and crystal clear sea, which is shallow so very safe. The beach is very busy even at 7am in the morning and is the real jewel in Tel Aviv's crown.

The hotel was basic but suited us for our needs, whilst writing this looking at the photo on the top of the screen our room was nothing like this, it was small and my husband kept hitting his head on the TV, the bed was broken, if we had stayed more nights we would have asked to move to a better room. We were here in September 2012 and they had the builders in building a new reception.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

It´s an Hotel close to the beach of Tel Aviv. You are right in the middle of everything. The place is quite clean but very basic. Free wifi is nice, but you get it anywhere. I would recommend it to young people. Not ideal for families with younger kids. Price is really ok.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This place has a great location, because one just needs to cross the road to get to the beach. So, in fact, it's the same "first row" as posh Rennaissance, Orchid etc. hotels. Post-office, banks, currency exchange offices as well as decent food supermarket and pharmacies are within 5-10 walking distances as well. In fact, if you find out the schedule in advance, you can get to the airport in 40-50 minutes by bus and train, without having to hire a taxi (which can be of an interest to desperate money-savers).
Rooms itself match those from the pictures on official web-site, but... not completely. Furniture and equipment are in a good condition, but the walls in corridors look crappy at times, and one must keep in mind, that construction of showee cabins is such, that they always get flooded, no matter what you do. This was not a problem to me, but it's just a fact worth knowing about.
I stayed in two types of rooms: studio A, facing the street (advantage -- balcony with a sort of view, disadvantage -- it's quite noisy in the evenings, although it's not a problem in my personal opinion, but still) and family room facing backyard, which looks like a garbage spot (advantage -- room itself is comfortable, disadvantage -- since there's no balcony, there's no place to dry clothes and towels, and taking on account constantly flooded shower, it gets ages to dry them). Backyard looks like a landfill, though not stinky at all.
Cleaning ladies perform their work better than people do at hospitals. All of the surfaces they touch literally shine. It's just brilliant. Staff is very friendly. Which is the biggest plus, I would say. So if I had to answer simple question, would I recommend it to my friends, yes, I definately would recommend it to friends, who are not snobbish and able to take care of themselves.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family