“Work and Vacation Review”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv Seashore Suites
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The hotel was 5* and the service received from Danit Mitchell was 2nd to none. The location was perfect. Great location, great food and wonderful accommodations. When I return (soon) I would never stay anywhere else..

Room Tip: 1710 was perfect
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 February 2013

we arrived the 10th of february ,the staff were amazing kind and it take 2 minutes to check in
the rooms very clean ,the suite comes with all the necessary utensil microwave , toaster , knives cups all , even the wash dish liquid , the beds were very comfortable and my kid enjoy big size bed
the environement is safe and 3 minutes walk to tel aviv beach restaurants and cafe, shops etc
carmel market is 10minutes walk amazing market .
most of all the kindness of the Moroccan israeli staff ,
Thank you very much liber suite staff

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I read all the reviews, and I must agree with the good and critical comments for all.
Staff was Friendly and very helpful.
Great View of the Sea from balcony.
Traffic noise can loud if balcony door is open.
Rooms are small.
Hotel is well used and shows it.
No Elevator, No Safe in the rooms.
Cleaning issues are evident. I asked to have my bathroom cleaned again.
I asked to have the hand towel replaced because it did not look clean to me.
Very pungent and overwhelming odor from cleaning supplies used.
(I did talk to the management about this issue).

TV worked great.
Bed was comfortable.
AC / Heater unit worked fine.
Microwave and hot water pot were provided.
Kitchenette was clean and nicely stocked for use.

No shampoo or facecloth were provided.
Shower is european in style and designed to save space.

Easy walk to Camel Market, and transportation.

All in all, there were no surprises, if you are looking for a budget minded accommodation that is very close to the sea, then this is your place. If you are looking for upscale and pampered, look elsewhere.

Room Tip: I was offered an upgraded room at an additional charge, I took it. If you expect to be upgraded, th...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jn2jn2
Reviewed 6 December 2012

The location is great with the beach just across the road... The staff is very friendly and the hotel offers free Wi-fi. On the flip side, the room we had seemed really small and stuffy with rickety furniture and a TV with a red tint..

So, if you are looking for a cheap place in a great location just to crash for the night, then I'd definitely recommend this...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night, it is in a really good location right across from the beach, with good access to bars and restaurants. It was easy to get to from the main bus station.

The beah is amazing, I cannot say how fantastic it is, clean white sand and crystal clear sea, which is shallow so very safe. The beach is very busy even at 7am in the morning and is the real jewel in Tel Aviv's crown.

The hotel was basic but suited us for our needs, whilst writing this looking at the photo on the top of the screen our room was nothing like this, it was small and my husband kept hitting his head on the TV, the bed was broken, if we had stayed more nights we would have asked to move to a better room. We were here in September 2012 and they had the builders in building a new reception.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple