“HORRIBLE hotel - HORRIBLE manager! DO NOT stay here!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv Seashore Suites
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I booked a stay for 3 weeks during a very busy time of year. I was happy that I was able to find a hotel have me for 3 weeks straight. When I arrived, the hotel was not AT ALL what it looked like in the pictures. First, they put me in a tiny, dirty room that wasn't the room I reserved. When I complained, they moved me downstairs into an even dirtier room. There were bugs flying around, holes in the walls and in the floor, light fixtures hanging off the walls, dirty linens, broken mirrors. As soon as I saw it, I said that I would not say here and that they misrepresentation the room to me. The Manager spoke to me and said "stay here for 2 nights, and I promise you that I can move you into a better room." I told him that I wouldn't allow an animal to stay in a room like this, and I refused to stay. I called my credit card up right away to let them know that this was fraud, and that I would not be paying. The manager charged my card anyway, and I had months of a battle to get the charges reversed. I took pictures of the hotel that I had to show my credit card company.

A lesson I learned...if they don't take American Express...DO NOT stay there! Please, NOBODY stay at this hotel! I don't want anybody to have to experience what I experienced. The owner is dishonest, and the hotel itself should be condemned. It truly looks like a crack den. Again, DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank ChadNYC212

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed in the Liber seaside apartments on 2 occasions in Feb 2014. Both times I had water issues. The first stay, unit 43, we had water flood in from the next unit and get our bags wet. My friend had to clean up our room because they were busy cleaning the other unit were the problem started.
The second time the water was off for 3 hours due to a line break. They kept saying it would be back on in 15 min. Staff was fine and apologized but I would not recommend them.
Hostel across the sleep makes it hard to sleep at night. People up and making noise all night on busy street, welcome to Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: pick another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Duane V
Reviewed 11 February 2014

not clean at all, very old furniture, noisy, the towels were not change in my 3 days booked, too big prices for what they offer! the stuff only help you to change your money in their local money...but nothing else! i stayed 3 nights in Liber Tel Aviv Sea Shore Suites,6 allenby street tel aviv and i want my money back :( i will never go back gain here!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anathema_05
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We booked Shore Suites 17a Daniel St. by internet.
A few days before our arriving to Tel-Aviv we got confirmation from apartment, so we didn't worry about anything. We could not expect what awaits us..
When we arrived the apartments (about 22 o'clock), our room was sold to another guests.
The rooms are in the basement of house! From Shore Suites at Daniel St 17a we got instruction: "For the studio apartment you should take the stairs down ..." The room is not the room as at the pictures! We spoke with a woman who had got our room and she said that the room is without windows. We asked her why she came here, to our room. She said that the room which she had booked (Shore Suites "20a Ben Yehuda st") was terrible and smelled cigarette smoke throughout !!! She was with a child and she could not stay there.
We called receptionist/owner of appartment and he said that we need to go to another apartment, to Shore Suites "20a Ben Yehuda st. (this apartment with smell of smoking). We could not check where is this apartment (location was important for us).
And the time was 23... we were tired after flying.. And this attitude toward customers .... we felt ourselves "NOT welcome to TA".
So, we went to another hotel which was near this apartment. The hotel was little more expensive then Shore Suites, but we could not accept this attitude from Shore Suites!
Later we found in our e-mail message from Shore Suites about changes of our accomodation, but they had sent it after 16 o'clock, when we were in airplane and could not read it!
Few days later Shore Suites sent us a message and asked how we would like to pay???!!! I answered them: "For what we need to pay???"
Such services must be eradicated! It is very good that nowadays it is possible to write in internet about such entrepreneurs!

Room Tip: Such services must be eradicated!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ONAtalia2013
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Me and my husband just returned from Tel Aviv. We stayed at Liber Seashore Suit, the room 16 is the smallest room where we ever stayed but our budget was 80 EUR per day (no breakfast) and this is what we got! The room was clean and very well equipped. Cleaning lady has washed our dishes every day. After 3 days we just used on a such small place and there is nothing to complain on. For our budget this was the prefect place to stay in Tel Aviv. Location -you are in the middle of seashore, so one day go to the right, and second day you can go to the left bank side and explore Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv is not a big city so, major sites are near the hotel. I've choose to rate this hotel with average value because of size of the room (too small).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple