2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$236
eDreamsUS$236
Agoda.comUS$236
All reviews wine dispenser boutique hotel unlimited wine neve tzedek healthy breakfast restaurants within walking distance in the heart of tel aviv nice rooftop free coffee restaurants and bars modern design great city yogurt amazing breakfast roof terrace lovely boutique excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

I loved my short stay at this lovely hotel. It is a stylish, new hotel in walking distance to many restaurants and points of interest.
My room was delightful with a beautiful bath that was perfect to relax in after exploring the city. My room also had a small balcony that looked over the street. My only comment is that you do get street noise of a night. If you are a light sleeper this can be an issue.
The area used for breakfast/ bar area is lovely. Breakfast was a mix of healthy choices and fresh organic juices. I enjoyed the complimentary wine of an evening. This wine was good quality with a choice of several red and whites.
As I only stayed 2 nights I didn’t have the opportunity to take advantage of the morning yoga and riding bikes.. hopefully next time!
Thank you to all staff. It was a delightful stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank b0nditraveller
DannyT2061, Owner at The Vera, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Dear b0nditraveller,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!

We appreciate your kind comments on the room amenities and hotel's location. Happy to hear the pampering bathtub in the Superior Chill room was great for your relaxation :)

How exciting that the breakfast choices met your needs and you enjoyed our fresh organic products!

Hoping to welcome you back next time your are in Tel Aviv!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2019

After a long (by European standards) flight from London, I cannot begin to utter the joy elicited upon discovering that The Vera has its very own, and entirely complimentary, wine-dispensing machine.

But don't let me get ahead of myself - our welcome to the hotel was incredibly warm, and the green, salubrious-looking drink proffered by staff on arrival was at once both refreshing and delicious. Our room was good: on the side of minimal, with a comfortable bed and very good bath products (it was impressed on me that these were also organic!).

After an evening of giddiness around the wine machine, our first breakfast in Tel Aviv needed to set us up for the day ahead, and disappoint it did not. A small but well-thought-out buffet, The Vera's breakfast includes the likes of labneh with za'atar, mini omelettes, fresh breads and pastries, and, most wonderfully in my opinion, a Yemenite dish comprising fantastically chewy pastry, slightly sweet, served with tomato salsa and hot zhoug, made from green chillies. This was truly delicious and, enjoyed sitting out in the morning sun, made for a very happy start to the day. Washed down with freshly squeezed orange juice (there are other delicious juices for the more adventurous), the quality of breakfast was very high.

My only criticism - it is very small and constructive, moreover - is that the rooms could do with full length mirrors; the patina on the reflective wardrobe door meant this couldn't be used to apply make up and so on. As it stood, we had to rely only on the smaller bathroom mirror - not the end of the world, and I would definitely visit again... indeed, I hope to!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rzeczpospolitan,

Wow, what an incredible review! It was a pleasure reading it and it makes all of us very happy you enjoyed your stay at The Vera so much!

Thank you for complimenting the breakfast choices - we do pride ourselves on using best quality organic products from local farmers, and we are delighted you loved the Israeli breakfast we offer. It's lovely to hear you enjoyed using our cool wine machine :)

Your suggestion about a full-length mirror has been transferred to the relevant departments. Thank you for your feedback!

We are looking forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future!

Kind regards,
Danny and The Team

Reviewed 12 January 2019

Great atmosphere with friendly knowledgeable staff. We asked for lots of recommendations which all proved winners!
We walked everywhere and the hotel is only about a 25 minute walk to Jaffa and about 10-15 minutes from Neve Tzedek artist neighborhood.
The breakfast was tasty, varied and wonderful with lots of fresh produce, fresh squeezed juices and healthy options.
We look forward to returning on our next visit to Tel Aviv!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear TTLFantastic108,

Many thanks for the wonderful review of your stay at The Vera!

We are delighted that all our recommendations were a success with you and this way you got to experience Tel Aviv from a local's perspective!

Thanks for praising our breakfast selection!

We are also looking forward to your return!

With kind regards,
Danny & The Vera Team

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

My partner and I have just returned from The Vera in Tel Aviv and we echo all the great reviews the hotel has had. It was an amazing stay, a super cool post-industrial boutique hotel in a perfect location. The staff were so friendly and helpful, we chatted to them quite a bit and they helped secure our restaurant reservations and recommended things to do. The hotel also have a few bikes which can be borrowed so we took them out on New Year’s Day and cycled all the way down the Tel Aviv promenade overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, it was delightful. The hotel was one of the cleanest I’ve ever stayed in. The room was perfectly appointed, clean, modern, stylish and comfy. We loved the communal areas where we’d enjoy a glass or two of the delicious complimentary wine before dinner. The only hard part was deciding on which fabulous seat to choose from! We also enjoyed the sun set from the beautiful roof terrace. The breakfast was amazing for us because we prefer healthy options and this was provided in abundance and lots of delicious cheese and bread to choose from. The coffee machine available 24/7 was also a perfect addition. We enjoyed everything about this hotel, from the welcome (healthy juice) drink to the genuine goodbye we received when the hotel called our taxi to the airport. We hope we are lucky enough to return one day but in the meantime we will recommend The Vera to all our friends and family.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BertieWertie,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your stay!

What a pleasure it was to read your review and learn that your time at The Vera was a success! We are flattered by your compliments to our level of service, breakfast spread and location. Glad we could provide good avice on where to go and what to do. Great to hear you enjoyed the sunset on the rooftop, our cool wine machine and that you go to explore TLV with our bikes :)

Hopefully, we will get the chance to host you another time in the future!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2019

The Vera is the best boutique hotel I have stayed in. It is spotlessly clean and the staff are amazing. I would not hesitate to return. I am so looking forward to returning in the next week before I head home after my educational tour. It is a gem!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
DannyT2061, Owner at The Vera, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2019

Dear Trail530046,

We can't thank you enough for your lovely words about your experience at The Vera!

Your feedback is very important to us and we are proud to have made such an impression on you! How exciting to hear you consider The Vera to be the best boutique hotel you have stayed in.

It will always be our pleasure to welcome you back!

With kindest regards,