All reviews clean pool short drive northern part living room israeli hotels great pool business trip high floor i highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel taxi gym sea beach microwave kosher nis
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We came for weekend and had a great time.
The stuff was great and help with everything we ask.
The breakfast was really good.
The room big and with amazing view to the beautiful beach of Tel Aviv.
We recommend you to try it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I spent only one night at this hotel before my departure from Israel. I was very satisfied. The hotel provides great services at reasonable price, is very well equipped and not very far from the Ben Gurion airport. Plus, the staff were great, very friendly and helpful. Easy parking was available. Unfortunately, I did not have any time to enjoy various amenities, nor the adjacent beach. But I am sure this hotel is a perfect place to stay regardless you are on a business trip or on vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

West is a great place to visit and stay due to its great location, lovely rooms and very good breakfast. The staff is good and the hotel is very clean and comfort. Close to all main places via car or taxi. Highlly recomanded.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

good location, beautiful , comfortable and spoiled rooms and a very good breakfast.

the hotel suites for business persons, famalies and couples.

the see is a few steps from the hotel, and from the otherside very easy to reach to the center.

Room Tip: all the rooms have view to the see
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, it is a pleasure for me to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again at the West hotel.
Best regards,

Anat Azulay

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The rooms are of a nice size, comfortable and clean. The hotel staff are pleasant, friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great and location for business travelers that want to avoid hustle and tussle of Tel Aviv it is a very good choice.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
I was happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again at the West hotel.

Best regards,