“Kazam!”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Best Place To Eat Falafel And Enjoy A Causy Evening
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Yummy yum yim yum yam. So good I’m singing. Nikki and I dropped in late 10pm Sunday night. Place was hopping with electronic jazz and upbeat vibe. Staff was crazy friendly and helpful. Food was bombastic and we would have licked our plates if we could move after stuffing our selves. Definitely worth a visit. Cool area too.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Best falafels and shawarma (at least as much as we tasted during the week) EVER! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Very good falafel and shwaharma, reasonable prices and friendly staff. Also great music. Best place to eat falafel in tel aviv

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Let me start by saying the food is absolutely amazing. Both the falafel and schwarma are to die for.

The reason for the three starts is simple. When I went to pay for the food, the guy at the till asked me if I was "with her" (my israeli friend) when I asked him the price. When I said yes, he told me the correct price. I have no doubt if I'd said no he would have tried to overcharge me, and there's nothing I hate more than this kind of behaviour.

Great food but make sure you know the prices before ordering if you are a tourist.

5  Thank Leedsway465
Reviewed 8 November 2017

If you want to meet a real Israeli autgentic street food go to thiscplace. Excellent falafel, shawarma and hummus will give you the right impression. Prices are more than fair and the food is really good