“Pesach menu”

Ranked #203 of 1,844 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice food on the whole and good service. However, no sides available except for green leaf salad. Meat always comes with potatoes - no other options. Asked for medium - well but mostly under. If you like it rare and a huge carnivore - perfect!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

There aren't a lot of places in israel where I would order a steak...and while this wasn't quite world class, it was still really, really good, enough so that I ordered it again the second time I came. Both times we've gotten the mixed grill sampler. It's a bit expensive, but comes with sides and dessert, so I think it was worth it. The atmosphere is very nice, certainly appropriate for a business dinner. Great service as well.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I was asked to review the restaurant before choosing one for a company event.

For starters we tried the carpaccio, the ceviche and were also given the antipasti dish on the house.

The ceviche was good, not amazing but good. Plenty of flavor, good amount of fish.
The carpaccio was cut really thick and was not enjoyable. The antipasti was good but a bit burnt.

For the mains we had the beef fillet and the entrecôte. We were pleasantly surprised two good plates. They were well cooked and not too hard or salty as might happen in Kosher restaurants. The accompanying baby potatoes were good too.

We skipped dessert.

All that for and 4 beers for 640ILS is just too expensive in my book. I feel for that kind of money I can do much better.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Benamard
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Ate here as part of a large group so we were up on the gallery level. Visited for lunch on a Friday (Note - I believe this restaurant is kosher and they are shut on Friday evening + Saturday lunch for Shabbat / Sabbath).

We had a lovely selection of starters carpaccio beef with a sauce, selection of salads. Main course was a selection of grilled meats, rissoles, served with vegetables. There were options such as Salmon for vegetarians. Wines were good. Dessert comprised a selection of miniature puddings which were not particularly good which is surprising as the rest of the food was excellent.

A good place to return to and value for money.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank fionaa551
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great food, efficient service. Waiters speak either Hebrew, English or French. Great food, I especially loved the lamb ribs that I ordered in both occasions. Would definitely go back there next time around!

Date of visit: December 2017