US$149
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$220
US$96
US$84
US$436
US$321
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Allenby 106(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$108
Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$287
US$248
  • Restaurant
AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$200
Priceline
Orchid Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$243
US$206
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

1,060 results
All reviewsindoor poolmarriott pointsthe executive loungedirect access to the beachbit datedbeach frontgreat location on the beachgordon beachbreakfast buffetbeach viewsmall balconyrooms are nicemediterranean seabusiness loungeisraelpromenadejaffa
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This charming hotel has a pool, a beautiful buffet breakfast, and a great spot on the beach. I would return. The staff is pleasant, but the physical hotel is dated. The hotel could use a renovation as soon as possible.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Renaissance T, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Matt B,
Thank you for your valuable review and for mentioning our proud areas. We are looking into your comments to see where we can make improvements. We look forward to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We booked a total of 17 nights in two rooms, thinking that the beachside location would suit us well. Ilan at check in was charming and helpful but he was unable to find us a double room. The room was surprisingly small and very dated, particularly the bathroom. The hotel is right on the public beach but again surprisingly there is no outside space other than two dowdy terraces. There is no swimming pool, again strange given the price point. Breakfast was plentiful but served with no style or design. We checked out after one night and were penalised by the hotel, having to pay for two additional nights, even though they told us they were fully booked and could therefore have rebooked the room. This smacks of racketeering. Uncomfortable all around.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank john982002
Renaissance T, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear John982002,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service and it was our deepest regret to hear that we were unsuccessful in providing that to you during your recent stay. We do have an indoor pool which is open all year round and we sincerely apologies if the information on the pool's hours and location was not made aware to you during your stay. We are thoroughly looking into all of your comments to see where improvements can be made and please feel free to contact us directly should you have any additional comments or concerns you would like addressed.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located steps from the beach! Rooms have a nice balcony which offer beautiful views of the beach and the city. Staff is sooo helpful! Everyone I interacted with went over the top to make sure any request was met. They seem to really care about their guests. The room is a little old and could use updating fairly soon. For the price and location it's fair.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Renaissance T, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Ebethv81,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for the special mention of our location. It was a pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your compliments regarding our team, who always take great pride in providing the best service possible. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I stayed at the Renaissance in Tel Aviv in June of 2015. I had not intended on staying in Tel Aviv as I traveled to Israel in order to volunteer in Hebron, Palestine, and to work on my Arabic proficiency, but thanks to Israeli security my plans had to change. After being held needlessly for six hours at Ben Gurion for interrogation (and useless intimidation) I missed my ride to the occupied territories. It was 11 PM and I needed a place to stay. I looked up the Renaissance and got a cab to the hotel. The front desk was very polite and helpful and booked me for a two night stay just in case I had to improvise my plans. The room was a little old and dark, but it was acceptable, however for the price of the room I expected a little more. I didn't get a chance to check out the beach, but from my room their beach area looked impressive. In all I would return to this hotel for something like a family beach vacation, but based on the look of my room I would compare prices at other Tel Aviv beach resorts before booking.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Renaissance in two rooms (family of five). The hotel is well located on the Tel Aviv beach strip and the staff are friendly. Last time we visited Tel Aviv we stayed in the neighboring Sheraton, which is a nicer hotel (the roomer are a little larger and the hotel feels cleaner) but a little more expensive. Overall a reliable spot and a good family option for a budget stay on the beach.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Renaissance T, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Canfamily99,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and for specifically mentioning our great location on the beach. We have reverted your comments to our house keeping department to see where improvements can be made. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to use it to make for a better stay on your next visit.