3,140 results
All reviews carmel lounge carmel market neve tzedek executive room breakfast buffet tour group duty manager mediterranean sea small balcony guest services sea view reception desk beach front business lounge jaffa dan israel
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, rooms decent and clean and the food was good with a variety to choose from. My weakest point is dessert and there's plenty of that too. The price of the rooms were quite reasonable. It's located right close to the promenade so you can go for walks after meals to wear off all the extras you gobbled down. There's so much entertainment to choose from in the hotel and nearby that it makes it an ideal location.
I think we got good value for our money and we were not disappointed with any aspect of our visit. There is something for everyone there. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room tip: Higher floors have better views and are quieter
Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Dan Panorama was located across the street from the Mediterranean. I had a beautiful view from my hotel room. Also, the breakfast which was included was very well prepared. I particularly liked all the hummus and jams and jellies that were served.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My account has been debited £100 twice during my stay this week for a pre-paid stay at the hotel. I will get to the bottom of this and reserve all my rights in this matter. An early explanation would be appreciated!

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I would like to express our deepest satisfaction from our last stay in "Dan Panorama" hotel .
We were given a royal treatment out of everyone, starting with the reception staff members to the dining staff and housekeeping members.
I think Dan Panorama Tel-Aviv has one of the best if not the best breakfast we ever had.
I would like to thank Ago, Yuval and Ralf -reception, for their wonderful attitude and efficiency.
Can't wait for the next visit!!!

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank SergioCMI
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Our view was of a rooftop. On our second stay, we asked for a room with a view of the mediterranean and got it. Rooms are nice. Balcony could be bigger so you could sit out on it. Make sure you go to the market just up the street.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the sea
Date of stay: February 2012