Free cancellation until 26/07
US$367
US$333
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$264
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$220
US$212
Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$290
US$256
Atlas.co.il
  • Free Breakfast
Allenby 106(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$97
Agoda.com
2,980 results
All reviewscarmel loungecarmel marketneve tzedekexecutive roombreakfast buffettour groupduty managermediterranean seasmall balconyguest servicessea viewreception deskbusiness loungejaffadanisraelconcierge
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Although the rooms are clean and adequately appointed, the Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv needs an overhaul. The bathrooms are dated! It would help to have the bowed shower rod to make the tub shower a bit roomier. The service was excellent. My husband experienced an illness during our stay, and everyone from the reception desk to housecleaners couldn't have been more helpful. The front desk was able to get a doctor to make a house call. Service was gracious. The breakfast was one of the best I've had, plenty of selections from pastries, cheeses, salads, waffles, fish, and beverages. A real treat was the Latte, at no extra charge!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room, and one that faces the Mediterranean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, rooms decent and clean and the food was good with a variety to choose from. My weakest point is dessert and there's plenty of that too. The price of the rooms were quite reasonable. It's located right close to the promenade so you can go for walks after meals to wear off all the extras you gobbled down. There's so much entertainment to choose from in the hotel and nearby that it makes it an ideal location.
I think we got good value for our money and we were not disappointed with any aspect of our visit. There is something for everyone there. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views and are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Dan Panorama was located across the street from the Mediterranean. I had a beautiful view from my hotel room. Also, the breakfast which was included was very well prepared. I particularly liked all the hummus and jams and jellies that were served.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My account has been debited £100 twice during my stay this week for a pre-paid stay at the hotel. I will get to the bottom of this and reserve all my rights in this matter. An early explanation would be appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I would like to express our deepest satisfaction from our last stay in "Dan Panorama" hotel .
We were given a royal treatment out of everyone, starting with the reception staff members to the dining staff and housekeeping members.
I think Dan Panorama Tel-Aviv has one of the best if not the best breakfast we ever had.
I would like to thank Ago, Yuval and Ralf -reception, for their wonderful attitude and efficiency.
Can't wait for the next visit!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple