US$148
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$220
US$86
US$287
  • Restaurant
AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$206
Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Allenby 106(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$375
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Orchid Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
3,021 results
All reviewscarmel loungecarmel marketneve tzedekexecutive roombreakfast buffettour groupduty managermediterranean seasmall balconyguest servicessea viewreception deskbusiness loungejaffadanisraelconcierge
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The hotel is a good basic value. It is close to the port and boardwalk along
the Mediterranean Sea. The breakfast buffet is a highlight of their offering.
I was a little offended that that I was charged for an order of ice for my room.
In addition, I would prefer a refrigerator rather than an "Honor Bar" stocked
with high priced goodies I would never purchase. The $20 charge for Wi Fi
is also offensive, I got around this by ordering a modem for my lap top from
Israel Phones, Inc. They sent it to me by mail in the USA. At $5 per day
for my 9 day trip, it was a bargain. My wife and I were satisfied with this hotel
experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Although the rooms are clean and adequately appointed, the Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv needs an overhaul. The bathrooms are dated! It would help to have the bowed shower rod to make the tub shower a bit roomier. The service was excellent. My husband experienced an illness during our stay, and everyone from the reception desk to housecleaners couldn't have been more helpful. The front desk was able to get a doctor to make a house call. Service was gracious. The breakfast was one of the best I've had, plenty of selections from pastries, cheeses, salads, waffles, fish, and beverages. A real treat was the Latte, at no extra charge!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room, and one that faces the Mediterranean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, rooms decent and clean and the food was good with a variety to choose from. My weakest point is dessert and there's plenty of that too. The price of the rooms were quite reasonable. It's located right close to the promenade so you can go for walks after meals to wear off all the extras you gobbled down. There's so much entertainment to choose from in the hotel and nearby that it makes it an ideal location.
I think we got good value for our money and we were not disappointed with any aspect of our visit. There is something for everyone there. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views and are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Dan Panorama was located across the street from the Mediterranean. I had a beautiful view from my hotel room. Also, the breakfast which was included was very well prepared. I particularly liked all the hummus and jams and jellies that were served.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My account has been debited £100 twice during my stay this week for a pre-paid stay at the hotel. I will get to the bottom of this and reserve all my rights in this matter. An early explanation would be appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2012