I have stayed at this Hotel before as well as other Dan Hotels in Israel.
I am most happy coming back to Dan Panorama. Professional service and attentive to small details as well.
Spacious modern rooms, most with great sea views, either of Tel Aviv centre and beach promenade, eqauliy good at night
or towards Jafa Port, charming. The spacious lobby is on the first floor with relaxed seating, views, and coffeshop/bar. Good Gym with new equipment.
Floors 16 and up are executive with bigger rooms, walk in showers and complimentary access to the business lounge on 18 with quite or larger meeting spaces.
Fresh snacks and computer access to their own Pc’s as well and the discourage people talking on their mobiles so it’s quieter for everyone to talk in their meetings.
The Breakfasts are truly sumptuous, huge variety, verry fresh, and overlooking the pool and then sea.
Actual location is good despite being told its far South in Tel Aviv. Not at all. Easy access both directions. Right next to Neve Tzedek, funky renovated area, great little restaurants and boutiques, Deco architecture. Also 2 blocks away from main Tel Aviv Market with fun shops and freshest food, which will also lead you through to a central pivotal point in the city.
5 minutes walk down the beach is the old Railway station, now restaurants and bars music, and shops.
Real helpful Staff. Talk to Ralph, Reception manager very organized. There are 2 terrific ‘Keren’s” One Sales Manager and one guest relations manager. Both Proessional and friendly.
Negatives, Driveways looks crummy, are some big groups in sometimes,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama