Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is not a five-star hotel.
- Staff are cold (or almost all staff)
- Reception is correct but very, very slow. We wait a lot (+35 minutes without really knowing why...)
- Telephone reception is disconcerting: They hung up on me three times because they didn't understand my request. Sorry is I don t speak Hebrew.
- The restaurant of the bar is really, really not at the height: It's very expensive for what it is (pizza - pasta and salads...) and it has no taste. Anyway... The worst is service, very slow. And the waiter didn't even know how to heat up our cold dishes.
- The fitness room is tiny - nobody in it.
- The Shabbes meals are rather good, but no atmosphere in the immense restaurant.
- The room was fine, despite a very small bathroom. Cosmetic products are also almost non-existent.
- The decoration of the hotel - refurbished as we have been told - is far from the best taste: It's flashy and cold, including the reception with this sign that looks like a nightclub.
- Everything is very, very expensive in the hotel...
The whole is fine, but far, very far from a 5 Star hotel.
At a time when there are so many possible alternatives on Tel Aviv, the management would do well to question itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama