Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is not a five-star hotel.
- Staff are cold (or almost all staff)
- Reception is correct but very, very slow. We wait a lot (+35 minutes without really knowing why...)
- Telephone reception is disconcerting: They hung up on me three times because they didn't understand my request. Sorry is I don t speak Hebrew.
- The restaurant of the bar is really, really not at the height: It's very expensive for what it is (pizza - pasta and salads...) and it has no taste. Anyway... The worst is service, very slow. And the waiter didn't even know how to heat up our cold dishes.
- The fitness room is tiny - nobody in it.
- The Shabbes meals are rather good, but no atmosphere in the immense restaurant.
- The room was fine, despite a very small bathroom. Cosmetic products are also almost non-existent.
- The decoration of the hotel - refurbished as we have been told - is far from the best taste: It's flashy and cold, including the reception with this sign that looks like a nightclub.
- Everything is very, very expensive in the hotel...
The whole is fine, but far, very far from a 5 Star hotel.
At a time when there are so many possible alternatives on Tel Aviv, the management would do well to question itself.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included