US$187
US$157
US$253
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$572/night.

US$286
US$263
US$220
US$211
Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$223
Atlas.co.il
US$244
US$170
  • Restaurant
AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$169
Priceline
1,809 results
All reviewsking david loungeguest relationssea viewindoor poolexecutive roombusiness loungebeautiful roombreakfast buffet ishome away from homemediterranean seaoverlooking the beachbusiness tripbeach frontisraelconciergetelpromenade
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Ee stayed for three nights in deluxe sea front room. The room was with amazing view and features. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Unfortunately, the cleaning was not good as it should be. Very dusty, not clean cups and bathroom. It seems the hotel should focus on housekeeping. The hotel service was average especially reception. The staff doesn’t smile, greet you and make the extra effort l. The only staff member who provided 5 star services ce and knowledge was Angelique(i am not sure about the spelling). Breakfast should be improved for a 5 star hotel, I was fine with it, but I saw many other guests were not satisfied.

Good place where to stay, but not for the money you pay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Yaron A, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear PeneoThessaloniki,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts following your stay with us.
It is always a regret when a guest leaves anything less than 100% satisfied.
We noted your comments about the housekeeping service and friendliness of the front desk staff.
While we understand that we have missed the opportunity in delighting you this time, and for this we are so sorry, we certainly would love the opportunity to host you again for a completely renewed and improved impression.
Please do be in touch with me should I be of any direct assistance for the future.
With thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Super view from the rooms and executive lounge. Expensive Rooms which are small with no standalone shower (inside tub). Had to request several times to restock water bottles. Concierge was never available during the 4 days which is strange given tel aviv gets so many tourists. Exec lounge and breakfast is good with good staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Yaron A, Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear samtrip0315,

Thank you for staying at the Dan and for your review on TA.

I’m glad you enjoyed our front of the sea view from the lounge and rooms and our lavish breakfast. Many of our rooms come with a walk-in shower, feel free to request it for next time.

I’m sorry that the concierge was not available when you visited. This will be checked and taken care of.

I hope to welcome you back for another great stay that will be perfect.

Warmly,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I had to wait for my daughter so I decided to have coffee in danger hotel. The parking was great but nobody answered to the intercom until someone came occasionlyrics. I looked for toilet but it was locked and not accessible. They had to operate a stairs lift but since I walk with stick I was ashamed to use it

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear arina1836,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TA.

I was sorry to read that you encountered several issues concerning accessibility. This is a very important matter to us, and we spare no efforts in making the hotel accessible to all people. Our staff are trained in giving directions to ensure you can get to all areas of the hotel safely.

I hope that you will be back for another trip to the hotel, let us know when you arrive so that one of our team members will ensure easy access to your destination.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel may have been the place to go, you can see the fading photos of celebrities from the 80's or 90's on the wall. Now it's run down and badly in need of a gut and remodel. The check in process is horrendous with overly condescending Russian check in agents. I forgot to grab my passport so I was sent to the back of the line. Once I returned I was taken aback as I was screamed at for correcting my name on the check in paper. We checked into a deluxe room which felt like a 10 foot by 10 foot cell. It was nearly 100 degrees( 37 C) outside and the AC took 4 hours to begin cooling the room. The room lacked a coffee machine, in my experience on this trip all the Israeli hotels had Nespresso machines. At 10 PM the room began intake of cigarette fumes. My wife woke up with a migraine, my son a coughing fit, and our clothes stunk. Additionally, my wife woke up with bites all over her ankles. We notified the front desk and got upgraded to a different room and were given a free lunch. The new room was much more spacious. Thankyou Yaron!
The dining service, specifically breakfast is a total disaster. Richi who seems to "run" the place first wanted to sit us on a table covered with food and stains. For five days I sat and watched people exasperated as free tables sat with soiled plates for hours, you cannot find someone to serve you coffee( instead self service like a Fairfield Inn I guess), and food staples regularly ran out. I was told by a server that they are greatly understaffed.

This hotel is best served as a hotel for groups not luxury travelers despite the price they charge.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael W
Yaron A, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Michael W,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts following your stay with us.
It is always a regret when a guest leaves anything less than 100% satisfied, especially when we have tried everything in our power to ensure of a guests comfort to no avail.

Please do be in touch with me, as mentioned in your review we have met in person and you were offered a solution as soon as we were made aware of your concerns and hopefull you will give us another chance for a smooth and pleasant stay.

With thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The colorful Dan hotel on the Tel Aviv promenade was a fantastic 3 day beach stay to kickoff 2 weeks in Israel. Nice breakfast, great views of the Med. Comfortable beds, huge closets and Location, location, location!! Helpful staff, nice gym and pool.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Vail4me
Yaron A, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Vail4me,
Thank you for your stay and for sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor.
Of course I was glad to read you enjoyed the Dan hospitality, breakfast, gym & pool and our location right by the beach.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to another Dan perfect stay!