“Fantastic view, relaxing atmosphere, attentive...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
TatianaAl...
Moscow, Russia
“Fantastic view, relaxing atmosphere, attentive and friendly host”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We very much enjoyed our week in Old Jaffa. The penthouse was amazing, spacious, clean and with a truly fantastic view. We received a very warm welcome and had very relaxed, absolutely troublefree stay. Highly recommended

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed 21 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
U.K.
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
20 Sep 2013
Thank you Dedorah for the nice and kind words. you are a Perfect guest, special woman and as your host I Couldn't ask any better. I hope to have the opportunity to host you again. :-) I would recommend Deborah as guest with big pleasure. Thank you !!!
Deaf-Debo
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Stunning Sunset View And Amazing Apartment!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I am a wholly deaf solo traveller. During September 2013, I stayed at the Penthouse Apartment in Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv for 7 nights. It is about a 20 minutes’ drive from Ben Gurion International Airport. I met the friendly apartment owner Eytan and his brother Guy who greeted me (with my cousin who drove me from the airport – she was not staying at that apartment) outside the Aladdin Restaurant on 5 Mifrats Shlomo St. They made us feel very welcome and Guy carried my cabin baggage for me to that apartment – it’s only about 3 minutes’ walk. “WOW!” What a massive apartment, bigger than I thought, and I could smell it like it has just been painted in all the interiors, like moving into a brand new home! They showed me around inside that apartment – they made sure everything is perfect during my stay! I think they are deaf aware – they used their mobile phone with spoken Hebrew translated into English language in texts to show me! Brilliant idea! We were able to communicate with that! Of course, they can speak good English.

The apartment has a huge open plan lounge with kitchen. The kitchen has a big family size fridge/freezer, full cooker with 5 hobs and oven, superb dishwasher with display telling us when it is washing and when it is finished – great for deaf people to see it, because we cannot hear when it’s finished! The lounge has a large size Plasma TV and free reliable Wi-Fi, reasonable bedroom size with en-suite bathroom (shower and bath tub, as well as the washer and the dryer). It also has another bedroom and a small shower room. I loved the big sea-view balcony – I enjoyed the stunning sunset views!

The apartment is in a good location with a breathtaking view and within a few minutes’ walk to Old Jaffa via the old alleyway. I would like to rent that wonderful apartment again next year if all is well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sitting on the balcony.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing