“Romantic dinner ”

Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Milgo & Milbar is a fish and seafood bar-resturant serving fresh fish & seafood from the sea thanks to daily supply. Uniqe vibe & music. You can also find a rich Alcohol menu: over 44 kinds of wine and best DonJulio & Hennessy Mixology open everyday 18:00 to last costumers
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Went there for our anniversary, had a great time.
Had the focaccia as a first, the asparagus for second, and for main course 550 g medium stake, and locus with white asparagus. Both cooked to perfection.
For desert - Nemasis. No bake, no eggs chocolate cake with hazel nut ice cream and carmalized bananas - great ending for our dinner.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

FAB!!! Chef Moti Titman is an artist. Great vibe. Food was fresh and fun and incredibly tasty culinary pleasure. Ben the manager is super kind and engaging. All the staff are wonderful. The scallops are to die for and the sea fish capriccio with ginger melts in your mouth. We sat at the bar - watching the kitchen in action. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Nice touch on all the small dishes we've samples. Went for the appetizers and for medium courses which are always our favorite. Good variety of sea food and creative sauces.
Mojito was a total disappointment and waitress didn't care much for that feedback.
Prices on the high end but altogether a pleasant+ experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Dinner with friends and family as first time guests at the restaurant. Everything was excellent. They accommodated our vegan grandson and were happy to help with questions and small changes. Casual but with attention to detail. Priced to match of course. Will return.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Following my excellent previous review for this place, I recently visited again with high expectations.
I feel obliged to share my experience, because it was not as good this time.
I consulted the waitress regarding a special course that was not on the menu of this evening (Sashimi with sauce), and I expressed my doubts regarding the sauce overwhelming the fish. the waitress then advised to take the fish carpaccio. I did and the fish was indeed fresh and good but it was soaked in sweet orange sauce which was really disappointing.
To compensate myself, i ordered a the purple calamari with black beans sauce.
Allas again, the calamari was fresh and good, but the sauce was very disappointingly sweet to a point which really spoiled the dish.
I addition the waitress, seems not to be able to answer many of our questions and needed to ask which was not so great as well.
I really hope this was a coincidence, or a replacement scheff, because it highly contradicts my previous excellent experience.