“Dinner outside”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bicicletta is a local and vibrant bar and restaurant with the best backyard in TLV. Our location next to the market allows us to have a daily menu depending on local seasonal product.
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

pretty busy place on Friday evening. great local food. nice staff. if you want to seat outside, reserve a table

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great happy hour, very friendly service and overall a great place. Would totally recommend it. Also awesome garden in the back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food that they make at the place! Huge verity of great cocktails and the crew was absolutely awesome!!
will Definitely gonna go there again
Hopefully soon

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible service, expensive and mediocre food. They forgot one of the orders and some woman, that I think is the manager, thought that the best solution to the problem was to repeat “I can only fix it” not very politely and give away some shots.

Avi S, Owner at Bicicletta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hey Eduardo,
First of all let me apologize. I am truly sorry that this is your experience of my restaurant. If you take a look at all our reviews on all the social media I'm sure you will realize that we are much better then what you described. I have no doubt that you wrote this review based on your genuine experience and for that I take full responsibility and again- apologize. The night that you visited we had very hard night with many technical problems in the kitchen, some problems with the electricity system. I am not saying this as an excuse, just explaining we had a really bad day, one of those days where many things dont work out well one after another, what probably led you to this experience.
Any way if you are still in Israel, I would be happy to try and fix this experience! please come again, I will be happy to host you and make it up to you. If you would like to take my offer please contact me via Email- bicicletta29@gmail.com and I will book a table for you and offer you some food and drinks to fix this bad experience you had.
I hope you come again, all the best
Avi

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We had an early dinner in bicicletta. Although there was not table outside and we had to sit inside, we had a wonderful time.
Food was very good and service was excellent! Ambience was lovely too.
Recomended for food or drinks in a place were people love their job and make you feel good!