Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$177
eDreamsUS$221
Agoda.comUS$189
Booking.comUS$221
PricelineUS$189
CheapTicketsUS$177
All reviews boutique hotel staff went out of their way this lovely hotel the room was nice peer balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with this lovely hotel! The management and the staff went out of their way to accommodate me and to make me feel comfortable.

The room itself was beautiful and cozy, super clean and tastefully decorated, as was the ensuite bathroom.

On my next trip to Tel Aviv I will most definitely go to Peer Boutique Hotel, and I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much for everything.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2019

during booking by phone, I asked for room with tub and then they asked me that I can upgrade to a bigger room, I paid more and I discovered in checkout that I got a room without tub.
I asked for iron and I noticed before putting it in my white shirt that it's not clean and a dark liquid drops fails from it.
I have cold water drops from air condition when I was using Toilet

Room tip: some rooms are not maintained: water drops from air condition. Be careful when using iron. it was not clean.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank bayanfar
Reviewed 26 September 2019

The room was nice, although having the bath in the bedroom was a bit unique. I had a nice comfortable bed and a balcony.
The location is excellent. Near the beach, the market, and close to the bus station.
A good restaurant was recommended to me by Leah on reception. What a wonderful dinner.
Next morning I had an early start for the airport - 0500 - and when my taxi didn't arrive, Tina on reception very kindly helped me secure another taxi at short notice, using her personal phone.
A really nice hotel, with really nice staff.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 12 September 2019

They charge my credit card by "mistake" about 4 times the actual charge. It took 2 months many calles and leagl threats and help of the credit card company to get the money back. Owner never got back. Could not get his name BEWARE!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank QA1234
Reviewed 29 July 2019

We stay in the hotel last april for few nights. The hotel is located naer Carmel Market. And 5 min to tel aviv amazing beach. The room are small but is very comfortable. Israeli brakfest was good. Amazing onwer how take care of all the clients.
We will bake soon

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ZVI888888