Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$177
Agoda.comUS$189
eDreamsUS$221
Booking.comUS$221
PricelineUS$189
CheapTicketsUS$177
All reviews boutique hotel staff went out of their way this lovely hotel the room was nice peer balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2020

Due to the coronavirus it is impossible for me to come to this hotel in May, because of the measures taken by the Israelian en Dutch government. After some correspondation they just told me, we are sorry, there is no refund and we can't switch dates. I think this is a really terrible service!
All other hotels in different countries can switch easily dates and cooperate. I think it is really ridiculous and absolutely no service!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank patrickbJ9977LS
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with this lovely hotel! The management and the staff went out of their way to accommodate me and to make me feel comfortable.

The room itself was beautiful and cozy, super clean and tastefully decorated, as was the ensuite bathroom.

On my next trip to Tel Aviv I will most definitely go to Peer Boutique Hotel, and I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much for everything.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2019

during booking by phone, I asked for room with tub and then they asked me that I can upgrade to a bigger room, I paid more and I discovered in checkout that I got a room without tub.
I asked for iron and I noticed before putting it in my white shirt that it's not clean and a dark liquid drops fails from it.
I have cold water drops from air condition when I was using Toilet

Room tip: some rooms are not maintained: water drops from air condition. Be careful when using iron. it was not clean.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank bayanfar
Reviewed 26 September 2019

The room was nice, although having the bath in the bedroom was a bit unique. I had a nice comfortable bed and a balcony.
The location is excellent. Near the beach, the market, and close to the bus station.
A good restaurant was recommended to me by Leah on reception. What a wonderful dinner.
Next morning I had an early start for the airport - 0500 - and when my taxi didn't arrive, Tina on reception very kindly helped me secure another taxi at short notice, using her personal phone.
A really nice hotel, with really nice staff.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 12 September 2019

They charge my credit card by "mistake" about 4 times the actual charge. It took 2 months many calles and leagl threats and help of the credit card company to get the money back. Owner never got back. Could not get his name BEWARE!

Date of stay: May 2019