“Soul food! Best vegan breakfast! Trendy, super nice, dog friendly and healthy heaven!”
Review of Anastasia Cafe

Anastasia Cafe
Ranked #35 of 1,659 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Description: Anastasia cafe is a vegan restaurant
Description: Anastasia cafe is a vegan restaurant
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Soul food! Best vegan breakfast! This trendy, super nice, dog friendly and healthy place - is another slice of vegan heaven! Anastasia is not only a cafe and restaurant, but also a health shop where you can get everything from superfoods to vegan wine and pet food. The menu is mouth watering with all the different options of vegan, raw, gluten-free and sugar-free if you want, and just really healthy nutritious food. The raw desserts - omg! I tried the Tiramisu which was probably one of the best cakes I have ever had! Even health conscious non-vegans will love this place! The fresh vegetables and immune-boosting, superfood smoothies and salads are tempting to anyone

I tried the Breakfast of: Tasty chickpea and corn omelette with herbs and onions - I’m definitively going to try to make this at home! Best omelette ever!
All of the dips/House spreads are homemade and tastes amazing! Hummus, sun flower aioli, pesto, cottage cheese, turmeric tahini, sun-dried tomato spread and hazelnut butter. Green salad with pumpkin seeds and vegetables with olive and lemon dressing. Homemade gluten-free bread. And with carrot and beetroot juice -perfect combo!
I had to try their famous raw sugar free cakes too! Three-layered dessert of pure magic! This was amazing! Date and almond cake, topped by chocolate coffee mousse! And coconut mousse. I had a cup of cappuccino together with this dessert that worked really well! I wish I could eat more! Left the restaurant very happy and satisfied.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Dining with a friend that is vegan and decided to try something new!!
What a surprise, tried their cheese platter..It was like eating real cheese!!My favorite was the one with the nuts.
My friend ordered the green veggies..they were sautéed and served with a lemon spread..I ordered the soba noodle which were sautéed with veggies, nuts in a sesame oil..delicious
The attention was very good, our waiter made suggestions on the food and took his time describing the preparation of certain dishes

1  Thank quericoyima
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about it from a good friend, and decided to try it yesterday. It was Saturday noon, and they don't take reservations, you have to come and wait. Actually, we waited about 2 minutes, although the place was full.
We ordered 1 salad (sobe noodles) and 2 mains (mushrooms and humus stew). Everything was excellant, but the desert (chockolate and pistachio) was superb!
My partner, who isn't a vegan, enjoyed immensly.

1  Thank michal t
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited this amazing vegan restaurant couple of times before, but always forgot to write a rewiev here.. I have to say, this place manages to always deliver such an amazing foodie-experience, I can’t help but love the place!

There are two absolute must dishes, for me anyway; soba (noodles and veggies with some nuts and creamy goodness) and the pile of greens, which is literally a huge pile of veggies.

1  Thank Mimmi N
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I loved this restaurant. I appreciated that the menu was in English, there was a dedicated patio for smokers and it was dog friendly. I got help from my servers and the food came quickly. I was anxious that I would not get in because I had read so many favorable reviews but getting seated was not a problem. It is in a great neighborhood, right off Dizengoff. I had the lentil soup which was superb (though more spicy that I expected) and a beautiful vegetable dish with tofu). I highly recommend this restaurant.