Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$105
Agoda.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
1,033 results
All reviews studio room free massage beach towels breakfast was delicious an upgrade small balcony location is great wonderful stay carmel market spa cava jacuzzi tlv barak sofa israel tel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

We had a great time and a great stay.
The location is perfect. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the hospitality is great.
Would like to mention specifically Libi, food and beverage manager, who made our stay even better!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2020

I had the most fabulous time at the Brown Beach hotel- the location, cleanliness and most importantly the staff, the brown beach has everything needed. The room was comfortable and I felt that all my needs are taken care of. During my stay, the super friendly staff supported and was available for my requests, the atmosphere created by them and the other guests made it an unforgettable experience. I usually rather stay in apartments than hotels, but this experience has changed my mind and showed me that it can be otherwise. I’d like to thank the great people at the hotel, management and all other employees, for making my last few days in TLV a truly great time ;)

Room tip: Balcony is recommended
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2020

Had a good time. Good value for money. Lovely rooms, good service, great location.

Two Small downsides- their parking (underground) is super narrow, just don’t go there if you are not super skilled with car maneuvers or if your car is a bit bigger.
It would also be helpful to put a light or a signal outside when the parking lot is full. Because if you turn to the narrow pathway leading down, it’s impossible to drive back in reverse gear to the road and you need the go in, so you can turn back. And as I said, the inside is super narrow.
Just 1 min up the road there is an outdoor parking space for the same price (60 shekels per day), wish i knew that in advance.

The second- the breakfast was a bit disappointing. Why mess with normal Israeli breakfast? Over fancy little salads were weird ( blue cheese cream with watermelon, eggplant thing that tasted weird, green salad with sauce so sour it was like acid). The service was great and so was the coffee and omelette. But guys just stick to basics on the breakfast.

With that said I still highly recommend this hotel

2  Thank idit a
Reviewed 23 June 2020

Great location just a step from the beach. Kind and welcoming staff. Clean and fassionable room. Great massage.breakfast is good.there is parking in a reasonable price (60) We had a very nice
experience and will love to come back

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020 via mobile

Great location steps from the Ocean.
Unbeatable price!
Staff was really nice and friendly!!
The Standard room was super clean and spacious.
It was a great little getaway for us!!
Really enjoyed the welcome glass of Champagne!

Date of stay: June 2020