Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
SAVE US$9
Booking.comUS$152
eDreamsUS$152
PricelineUS$152
All reviews business lounge great hotel tenth floor modern hotel in the heart of tel aviv excellent location sea view by foot the executive lounge business trip carmel market rothschild boulevard gym jaffa nightlife minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Travelling on my own, I stayed at Hotel Rothschild 22 for eight nights in March. I was upgraded from a deluxe room to one with a view of Rothschild Boulevard and the sea in the distance and was given access to the Executive lounge. The room, simple but not unappealing, had good lighting, a number of electrical outlets, a USB outlet for charging some devices, adequate storage space for one person and a long counter that could serve as a desk and two chairs. A safe, bathrobes and slippers were provided. There was a scale in the bathroom that came with no bath but an excellent, very strong shower and L’Occitane products. Two small packets of tissues are provided. I would recommend bringing extra.
The buffet breakfast in the gallery restaurant on the first floor was extensive and included many salads, grilled and raw vegetables, tuna, smoked salmon, cheeses, hummus, breads, various egg dishes, fruits, cereals, yoghurt and beverages. The cereals, fruits and yoghurt were presented separately on the other side of the restaurant. I found the food to be quite good and did notice that the platters were replaced when empty but the weekend may have been somewhat more challenging for the staff. I initially had a problem with overly efficient male waiters who when I rose from the table for a few moments to get tea, quickly cleared or attempted to clear the table of dishes and cutlery even if there was still a considerable amount of uneaten food.
The hotel is very well located in Tel Aviv and is in walking distance of Jaffa, the promenade along the sea some museums, the Israeli Philharmonic and the Israeli opera. I enjoyed the buildings and the general atmosphere of Rothschild Boulevard.
The staff members at the reception desk were pleasant and helpful. I very much liked the hotel. However if I were travelling with my husband and were planning to spend more than one or two nights , I think the hotel rooms would be too small for a comfortable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Chen M, Manager at Hotel Rothschild 22, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear guest,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and we want to thank you for your kind words.
First class service for our guest is a top priority and we are happy you could experience it.
The hotel's unique design was meant to create a care free environment in the middle of the most lively boulevard in the city.
We hope to see you among our guests again soon,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Located close to really good restaurants and lively market with lots of good options for cheap eats and good coffee.
Clean, efficient rooms (with lots of mirrors) and friendly staff. L'Occitane amenity was also a plus for me!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Dyne,

thank you very much for taking the time and the answer to this feedback .We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hotel .
We hope to see you again among our guests.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We recently stayed two nights at the hotel - and it is evident they don't have any idea on how to run it.
1. Since it is actually an office building there is no control over renovations beyond your 10th floor (exec floor....) and drilling commenced daily at 6:30, waking you up. All the building shook.
2. Rooms are not only tiny but also poorly designed - shower door opens inwards, and you cannot adjust water/ sink is too small/no closet space for clothes and no place for suitcase. It was so small - we felt claustrophobic.
3. Air-conditioning broke twice and every reboot of the system caused the TV to go off with "WELCOME TO THE HOTEL" music, so we didn't sleep at all that night - system was rebooted every hour.
4. Concierge said he'd call back and didn't
5. Concierge asked us to drive around the block until we found the (very unnoticeable) entrance to parking, he could have taken the key.
6. Slick but unusable lighting panels caused our room not to be cleaned - poorly marked switches.

I would have a talk with management, they not only do not ask feedback but ignore the one you give. Don't use them, simply, until they get their act together.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Orna B

Dear Orna,

Thank you for your sincere review! We are doing our best to give our guest the best hospitality and I apologize if you were not pleased.
I hope that we will be able to provide you a better experience in your next stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My Husband and I arrived on 12 days business trip to Tel Aviv. We've been trying different hotels at different times around Tel Aviv. This is by far the best hotel for business. As soon as we checked in we got upgraded to the executive floor (10th floor) with access to the business longe. We reserved a King size room it was a perfect size room with spaciest bathroom and shower (I'm not sure if that is the upgraded king or not). Hotel location is perfect right in the heart of Tel Aviv, walking distance to Lewinsky market and all the restaurants. The hotel staff was SUPER professional and responsive. we'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we want to thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you found the hotel's unique design, it's staff and it's central location to be a positive value in your vacation.
We hope to see you again among our guests.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

No facilities, this is a hotel with a few floors in an office building. Tiny little room, and cramped shower room. 3 star hotel and 5 star prices. The photo of the hotel shows a lounge that is only available if you pay to access. Friendly reception staff and nespresso machine in the room.

Room tip: Rooms are just too small for the high prices
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chen M, Manager at Hotel Rothschild 22, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your sincere review!

Site manager - Rothschild 22