“ROMANTIC SETTING and Everything Great”
Review of Dallal

Dallal
Ranked #62 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The entrance into this gorgeous restaurant did not do justice to the interior lighting in the very different rooms and settings. This place is great for any special occasion and with your special friends. The menu is relatively small but was excellent and we remember complimenting all the professional staff. We cant wait to return and sit in another section.

2  Thank Lenny W

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We were there for a wedding reception. Beautiful grounds and and building. In addition to great food there was a coffee bar for those who wanted it. This was in the restored villa next to the ballet center. Lovely

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I genuinely do not know what all of the fuss is about. The menu was limited and unimaginative, the service was appalling to the ;point that I though we might be on candid camera. The whole experience can be summed up by the word 'Meh' and proved once again that the best eats in Tel Aviv by far are the casual places where the locals eat and few tourists ever tread.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

dallal is located in the beautiful neighborhood of neve zedek. the design is amazing. we enjoyed seating in the terrace. food and drinks were awesome

1  Thank TLVGuestSalon
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Best meal I had in Tel Aviv. Best cocktail I had in Tel Aviv. Best service I received in Tel Aviv. It was an early dinner on my last evening and am I so grateful to have wandered through Neve Tzedek and walked through their doors. Tal is awesome...let him surprise you with dinner choices and a cocktail, you will not be disappointed. (:

1  Thank Ana S