US$182
US$211
US$366
US$333
  • Breakfast included
Allenby 106(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$254
US$229
Travelocity
US$289
US$255
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$168
Priceline
Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$137
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationhotel voucherkitchen markethuge showernice view to the seabreakfast vouchersyarkon rivermins walk awaybusiness triproom pricepresidential suiteroad noiseboutique hotellower floorrestaurants and shoppingan upgradenice place to stay
Reviewed 26 June 2016

The rooms are spacious and clean. Service is excellent. Very helpful in every way. Parking lot is very small so not Always parking available. Drinks (water & lemonade) are free in the lounge all day. Breakfast is not at the hotel but at a 5 minute walk. You can choose between 2 restaurants: 1 at the port and the other one is more into town.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are at the front of the hotel. The smaller rooms have sea view on the higher floors (about 500 m from the hotel).
3  Thank Harry K
Leon L, Guest Relations Manager at Port and Blue TLV Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Harry K,
Thank you for such a detailed positive review. It was a pleasure to read you had such a good time and found the suite and service excellent. From now on we offering a parking place for our guests only 3 min walking from the hotel, where you'll always find a place. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Warm Regards, Leon Levin
Guest relations manager

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Stayed in Port&Blue for a week during business trip to TelAviv. Location is just perfect - close to beach, close to port, close to BenYehuda and Dizengoff strs, Breakfasts served in cafe are nice (you get voucher for breakfast, choose from two cafes). People are helpful, site is clean, lobby is cozy and nice. Room had unusual decor with ceiling painted dark, and furniture exposed explicit wood scent, but i liked that. I was a bit worried about noise as room faced the sea and street was by that side and it was first floor but it turned out that sound didn't worry me at all, good windows i think.

4  Thank Artiom M
Leon L, Front Office at Port and Blue TLV Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Artiom M,
Thank you for taking the time to review The Port and Blue Suites Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted you had such a pleasant business stay and were pleased with the hotel’s services and facilities. I very much hope to have you staying with us again and look forward to welcoming you back. Warm regards, Leon Levin

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Everything was perfect. Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Will certainly stay there again next time in Tel Aviv. Location was also super convenient. A couple great restaurants and beach clubs within walking distance at the port. Stay here, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Josh P

Dear Josh P,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Port and Blue Boutique Suites Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read of what a wonderful stay you had and thank you for your compliments. I shall be expecting to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you for staying with us. Warm regards, Leon Levin

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We went to the hotel spontaneously before the tlv triathlon.
When we arrived in the afternoon we got a very warm welcome , everything was set and ready for us.
We got a very nice upgraded suite , with cold water, wine and chocolate.
The room was beautiful , and spacious
The whole atmosphere was great.
So was the breakfast we had in a restaurant
Thank you Port and Blue.
We we certainly come again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 874amosr

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind review and for taking the time to convey such lovely feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and that you plan to return to The Port and Blue Suites Hotel - maybe the best compliment we can ask for!
The entire team sends you very best wishes and we look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the future.
Leon Levin

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Wow, what a great place to stay!

I booked a junior suite to accommodate me and my adult son on this trip. Upon arrival I was happy to hear that I had been upgraded to an even better suite, this one on the top floor of the hotel, with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms and a large patio with a sweeping view of the port and the city. This pleasant surprise set the stage for the entire week.

The staff were unfailingly present, helpful, and friendly. They provided my son and I with directions and recommendations as needed, providing a level of service that was, like my room, even better than expected.

Rooms were good-sized, and included complimentary water and chocolates. Bathrooms were nice, showers were large, and I was very comfortable.

The hotel is convenient to the shops and restaurant that make up the port, and is just a short walk from the beach. It is also convenient to Tel Aviv and the Conference Center.

I'll definitely stay at the Port and Blue again on my next trip to Tel Aviv!

3  Thank Jeff B
Leon L, Front office at Port and Blue TLV Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Jeff B,
Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with your son at The Port and Blue Suites Hotel. We truly care for our guests and I know that everyone will be so pleased to read your review. It is motivating and gratifying. Thank you.
We hope to see you again very soon.
Leon Levin