Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$37
US$33
  • Restaurant
Jordan River Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$35
ibis Amman(Amman)
US$66
  • Restaurant
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$23
  • Free Breakfast
Arab Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$34
Agoda.com
US$122
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I can't really write much about my stay as i stayed few hours only, but overall the hotel is good, we arrived at 4 am and the officer was very welcoming, the hotel overall is clean but I think they need to take care of bathrooms more. I don't know if the location is good as I don't know much about the beautiful city Amman. I think the Hotel is good for families

Room Tip: Good hotel if you don't want to spend much money
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

my room was very comfortable and spacious. staff checked in with me to makesure all is well. the breakfast was also quite good serving. the room service was very good. great location close to many eateries

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank andereas y
sales888, Director of Sales at Zamzam Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear andereas y,

I would like to thank you for staying at Zamzam Towers hotel and taking the time sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to receive nice comments from our guests to complement our services. this is our main source of motivation to continue the good job. we were very happy to know that you had with us a nice and comfortable stay and that you found the room rate, the breakfast, lobby, staff and services provided were up to your standards and convenient.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Zamzam Towers hotel

Regards
Anas Abu shaikha

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for about 5 days and i loved the rooms, we had 2 single beds with a large sitting area, beds were comfortable and rooms were clean and up to date.
The hotel is in agood location with quite afew options for dinner within walking distance.
Overall great hotel,

Looking forward to welcome you back to Zamzam Towers hotel

Regards
Anas Abu shaikha

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I was really disappointed with this hotel but I would rather start by mentioning the positive points and that is, it was safe as we did not encounter any loss to our personal belongings... However, I would like to point out the following:
1-The shower was nothing but a thin stream of cold water and that is unacceptable in winter for tenants who shower on daily basis.
2- No breakfast was served despite the fact that it was included in the room rates so if you do not ask you do not get!!!
In addition, we were charged heavily for our morning coffees.
3- The cover of the only electric point in the bathroom was detached and unsafe to use.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sahar A
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I tayed in this hotel for tow weeks, the housekeeping was impeccable, the staff did their best to accommodate my special request ( extra cleaning late at night ). My food choice is limited so cannot provide fair comment on breakfast. Wifi was working well throughout my stay. Welcoming and home-like atmosphere overall.
I also would like to thank the hotel management and all the staff for keeping my work-related pass that I left in the suite on my departure day.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business