Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This review is from my daughter who stayed at By the LemonTree and I think it's worth sharing since she doesn't have an account:
"I stayed at By The Lemon Tree for 2 nights and it felt just like home :). Guido and his wife are super friendly and its their hospitality that gives the place such a cozy feel. The room was very comfortable and the location of the b&b is perfect (very quiet and peaceful environment). Breakfast by the lemon tree was a great way to start the day and the food was beyond delicious! Everyone was so helpful and there is really not one negative thing I can say about the place; I wouldn't think twice about staying there again :)"

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Excellent place to stay. The owner is nice and helpful, he even invited us to have wine with his family one night during our stay. The rooms were very clean, with comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. The room had it's own refrigerator (equipped with a bottle of wine), and nice tv's. The house also had a common use full kitchen and clothes washer/dryer. The washer/dryer came in very handy as we had been travelling for a couple days at that point. There is also a very nice rooftop terrace great for enjoying sunsets.

The only downside was that it was a bit of hike to any restaurants in the evening, but it really wasn't too hard to manage.

I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone visiting Amman. It was much nicer than any other accommodations that we saw.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our recent stay here. The rooms are very clean and well furnished, the breakfast was great and the staff were friendly and polite. The view from the roof is really nice, as is the large communal area.

For longer stays this place must literally be close to perfection (there website explains it is more suited for med-long term stays). For shorter stays (like ours) the location just shaves a little off the score. It is very close to downtown Amman but the city is not easy to navigate and, even with all the info provided, taxi drivers really do have an issue finding it. If I could have given it 4.99999/5 I would have!

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I really enjoyed staying By The Lemon Tree. The host does everything to meet your needs, the breakfast is great and served under the lemon tree and rooms are modern. The area is quiet but just 15 minutes walking brings you down to the old town of Amman. I am sure to stay at this place again if I return to Amman.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2013

By the Lemon Tree was my first B&B and it will not be my last. Like many residents of the "LT", this was my home for several months and provided to me a warmer, more private environment than any hotel. Many fellow residents live there for months and a some stay for a few days at a time, mostly singles and also a few families with little ones! All welcome, all happy to be there. The staff is beyond amazing, really focused on guest comfort. Breakfasts were incredible -- I didn't know I loved Swiss chard and leeks until I had their breakfast! (I left with several recipes...) And the hospitality is superb, especially for folks who live there months at a time -- we were all thankful to have this home away from home and to feel a part of the "LT" family. I will always stay in touch with this wonderful family and I hope everyone who comes to Amman will stay at By the Lemon Tree. My months living there entailed genuine hospitality was an unexpected - and much beloved - gift of friendship.

Date of stay: February 2013