US$127
US$183
US$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$132
US$180
US$122
Agoda.com
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$23
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$145
US$122
Priceline
  • Pool
Sydney Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$33
Agoda.com
Arab Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$32
Priceline
  • Free Internet
All reviewsa great place to stayroof terracestayed longerrainbow streetguidojordan
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Having lived/worked in Amman and experienced recent subsequent travels through Amman it is a pleasure to stay at such a friendly, welcoming place. Guido and his wonderful wife, Rula, made our stay extremely comfortable, their hospitality is overly generous and are ever so keen to share their wealth of local knowledge. Rooms and common areas are the most modern and well pointed that I have experienced in Jordan. Dining areas have there own unique and friendly atmosphere that need to be experienced. Loved it!
Martin Wilson, Sydney, Australia.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin W
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Wonderful, calm and quite beautiful house to stay in and a contrast to the organised chaos of greater Amman.
We stayed only for a couple of days as most guests tend to be more longer term. Guido, his family and staff were excellent hosts. Breakfast was more than enough of a meal to cover lunch as well and the location is close enough to enable walking to major sites. We walked to the citadel and Rainbow St from the B&B with an 18 month old so anyone can do it! If you've got any questions ask Guido as he's a font of knowledge.
So, look at all the cheap and (probably) nasty 'hotels' a couple of minutes closer to town then come to your senses and stay at By The Lemon Tree B&B.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

After communicating by Facebook with clear dates that I wanted to stay with them, we had some prompt conversations about the room arrangements that delayed my booking through airbnb. I wrote with a final question about how to book my reservation, and more than 24 hours later received a reply that "there have been some changes yesterday. We are now fully booked for the dates you requested. Apologies for the inconvenience." I consider this rather unprofessional.

Also, the issue we had that delayed the reservation confirmation was that we are two friend travelers and were requesting a room with two twin beds instead of a shared bed. When I requested, I was told "we cannot guarantee a room with twin beds", without an explanation (if a room with twin beds was available at the time I asked, why couldn't I reserve it? If it was not available, why not just say it wasn't available?) Because I had to confer with my fellow traveler about whether we were comfortable sharing a bed, I delayed making the reservation.

Overall, I guess both issues relate to the idea of "first come, first served", which this establishment doesn't seem to honor.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
guidoamm, Owner at By The Lemon Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

What RJS17 says is all true.
Her post also confirms the hunch I had throughout our email exchange.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This review is from my daughter who stayed at By the LemonTree and I think it's worth sharing since she doesn't have an account:
"I stayed at By The Lemon Tree for 2 nights and it felt just like home :). Guido and his wife are super friendly and its their hospitality that gives the place such a cozy feel. The room was very comfortable and the location of the b&b is perfect (very quiet and peaceful environment). Breakfast by the lemon tree was a great way to start the day and the food was beyond delicious! Everyone was so helpful and there is really not one negative thing I can say about the place; I wouldn't think twice about staying there again :)"

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Excellent place to stay. The owner is nice and helpful, he even invited us to have wine with his family one night during our stay. The rooms were very clean, with comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. The room had it's own refrigerator (equipped with a bottle of wine), and nice tv's. The house also had a common use full kitchen and clothes washer/dryer. The washer/dryer came in very handy as we had been travelling for a couple days at that point. There is also a very nice rooftop terrace great for enjoying sunsets.

The only downside was that it was a bit of hike to any restaurants in the evening, but it really wasn't too hard to manage.

I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone visiting Amman. It was much nicer than any other accommodations that we saw.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple