Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$45
TripAdvisor
US$81
HotelQuickly
1,362 results
All reviewsla brasseriele meridien hotellady cheflebanese restaurantthe club loungebreakfast buffetindoor poolbit datedvery nice hotelhealth clubrooms are largenon smokingspecial thanksbusiness tripenjoyed my staydead seabenihana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2018

there are better hotels in Amman, but my experience in this hotel was good, service was
, good but the prices of service in the lobby and laundry was over priced.I will not back to the same hotel, I liked other hotels more in the city

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Rauf,

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Le Grand Amman, I shared your comments with our team.

I am sure that this feedback served as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and it is our hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Once again, thank you for choosing Le Grand Amman and we hope to host you once again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Good hotel with lots of good restaurants to chose from
They have a very nice labenese restaurant
A good location
Close to shemasani area , abdoun . Abdali the new down town.
Large parking area and lots of taxis.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Majd A,

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online and for considering Le Grand Amman for your stay in Jordan.

I am so excited to read that you had not only enjoyed the Amenities,location and facilities but also the service provided by the team.

Thank you again for sharing your review and we are so much looking forward to welcome you back for creating another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We just returned from a 2-night stay at the Le Meridien Amman (which became Le Grand Amman as of 01 Jan 2018). The hotel is not new but very clean and well maintained. Our room is spacious even after an extra bed was added for our adult son. To us the hotel's most distinct features is its services. The hotel staffs, from the receptionist, housekeeping and restaurant staffs, are very hospitable and always greet the guests.

We tried breakfast at the La Brasserie (International) and dinner at the Benihana (Japanese), both restaurants are wonderful and have good variety. There are two other restaurants at the hotel: The 282 Steak Restaurant which was booked for a private function hence we could not try,; and Enzo - an Italian restaurant which seems to have closed down. A special commendation for Mr. Mohammed Abou-Saleh, the wait staff at the La Brasserie who really looked after us when we had our breakfast there.

The hotel is about 5 km from the Rainbow Street - a small alley with restaurants and bars. The taxi ride costs us 2JD with meter, otherwise some taxi drivers will insist about 5JD without meter.

Overall we have a pleasant stay and will not hesitate to come back and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kotz,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience at Le Grand Hotel.

We are very happy to hear you found the hotel in general to your liking and we want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are really happy to read the positive comments about the service and facilities that highlighted the experience you had whilst a guest at our hotel.

It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you.We appreciate you recognizing our colleague Mr. Mohammad Abou Saleh, we are extremely proud of having a team of professionals that make the impossible happen.
We look forward to your next visit to our esteemed hotel.

With our warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2017

This hotel has everything you need when visiting Amman, Jordan. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. Ate both breakfast and dinner at the buffet restaurant. Very good food. Hotel staff even let us into breakfast early one morning so we could load up before our early departure. Room was clean with all the necessary amenities. The bed was perfect. Firm, but not too hard. Provided an excellent night's sleep.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I arrived in Amman yesterday, and had booked the Le Meridien. I was welcomed with such warm hospitality, but was very disappointed when I got to my suite, which seemed dark due to the interior decor. As it is cold season now, the hotel had switched their fan system from AC to heat, and so I was very uncomfortable being in the room, and as much as the staff tried to get me another suite with cooler ventilation, it didn't give me a positive feeling. They offered putting a fan, but I was just not satisfied with this. So I checked out immediately and the front desk was so kind to get me another hotel with better air cooling system. I appreciate their assistance and their understanding of a guest's needs. I have to mention that the staff of this hotel was immensely warm and accommodating, and I felt sorry to have to leave, but the hotel is a much older hotel so you can expect a much older interior.

Stayed: December 2017
Le Meridien A, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear E_Norgaard,

We're pleased that you had a chance to stay with us and would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had during your time at the hotel as we're disappointed for not being able to show you real Le Meridien Brand and refelct five star standard though will be working on improving our hotel's overall performance moroever a plan for renovation has been set in the next year in order to impress you in the next time you visit.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Regards,