US$92
ibis Amman(Amman)
US$83
US$63
  • Restaurant
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$83
US$53
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Arab Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$39
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsholy land tourfood for breakfastnoisy streetclose to shopsnice swimming poolnice hoteldesk staffpool sidesmoking is allowedplenty of hot waterbuffet stylenice servicebeds were comfortablestayed for nightschecking inconvenient locationnon smoking
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I was received by a smile from the security by the door where I was asked to scan my luggage and the bill boy took them to the cart. The desk were nice and smily then I went to the room through nice lobbies with sofas and resting areas. We went for a late tea int he bar and they serve it with a smile even after mid-night

The room was big and nice, well equipped and perhaps the bathroom is too big in my room for a hotel room.

The breakfast was nice .. not the best but nice I would like to see more choices than what they have for a 4 stars hotel but I was satisfied.

I can recommend Geneva.

Be careful that there are two halls for multipule use which can make it a bit noisy in the main lobby but you will not hear the noise in your room.

Room Tip: I am sensitive to noise but I slept well in the front facade room in the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JemoScout,

Thank you for sharing your experience via Tripadvisor,
We are happy to know that you have a wonderful stay and our staff did their best to make you comfortable and happy

Looking forward to welcome you again and again at Geneva Hotel-Amman

Kind regards
Management Team

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stayed December 30, 2017 for one night. Few people speak English at the front desk making it difficult to get help. First issue was no heat in the room - called room service and they fixed it fairly quickly. Second big issue was when we turned the heat on the room filled up with what tasted like 50 rooms of cigarette smoke. The kids got sick. Our eyes hurt. Finally we opened the window to discover we had been placed along a busy street where cars honked all night. No one slept. All our clothes smell like smoke. The entire hotel smells like cigarettes. If you value your health stay somewhere that they respect non-smokers rights.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dad1967withtwogirls
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Greeting from Geneva Hotel- Amman

At first, allow me to seize this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Majed Abu Zeineh, Sales & Marketing Manager of Geneva Hotel Amman.

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit to Jordan, and for having the time to review about your stay with us. Your feedback is truly welcomed and appreciated.

At Geneva Hotel, we strive to surpass the expectations of our guests by delivering the best quality of service they deserve.
Kindly rest assured that your feedback and comments are most welcomed at any time and will always be reviewed. I would really appreciate it if you could send me your contact details so that I could talk to you about your experience in details in order to avoid such future inconveniences.

Looking forward to taking to you soon.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Good housekeeping and very clean hotel. Hotel provides security facilities that check guests luggage through scanning machine. Provide good varities of food for breakfast & dinner. They have delicious and healthy bread.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your time by providing your feedback... Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you visit us again in order to restore your trust in our team and the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is a very large hotel in Amman. It was lovely in it’s decorations and well laid out. The rooms were well appointed and the beds were comfortable. The food was ok and the service was acceptable. My problem was that we had to pay extra for internet. I know that some chains that consider themselves “all that” do charge, but they just were not that high class. Other than that, our stay was unremarkable. I prefer remarkable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We were lodging in this hotel for 5 nights while in Jordan. The location is very good, has many shops nearby and walking distance from main shopping area. Ambience is good but rooms facing the street side are noisy with loud call for prayers 5 times a day (1st call is at 4:30 am ). As smoking is allowed everywhere and anywhere in Jordan, the corridors smells of smoke.
Breakfast was same for all 5 days and not much of choices. Didn't enjoy at all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Majed A, Director of Sales at Geneva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Greeting from Geneva Hotel- Amman

Looking forward to taking to you soon.

Have a good day.