All reviewsprayer matrooftop restaurantlebanese restaurantbusy roadroom servicenice and clean hotelroom cleaninghotel offerscomfortable stayrecommend this hotelhotel roomexcellent hotelexcellent staythe hotel staffoutdoor poolshort stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The stay was good and comfortable. The rooms could have been cleaner. There were stains and hair on the furniture. The location of the property is pretty good though with easy access to the town. The staff is very courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Mr. Rahul,
Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant time.

Please be assured that your comments had been taken on board. I will certainly liaise with my entire team to further implement necessary changes.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

some employees are good and friendly and one receptionist is rude and unprofessional . you should clean the rooms well when you first come to the room the rooms smells so bad and smells cigarettes.it should be cleaned well before given to other client

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Corp Amman Hotel we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at the Hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Corp provides a good accommodation option with reasonable comfort and services. They have good and clean rooms, though the standard rooms are very small in size. The location is convenient at about 10 minutes walk to Jabal Hussain market. Taj Mall, Mecca Mall and City Mall are are about 10 to 15 minutes taxi (without traffic). The hotel serves good complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Mr. Wadood,
I would like to thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff.

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!!

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I flew in to Amman on a business trip back on Nov. 2017. I choose Amman Corp for my stay due to it's convenience, uppon checking in to my room, I thought that I hit the jackpot. In which I did not anticipate. All staff, security, front desk, management, rooms, food and service were well beyond my expectations. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Mr. Osamah,
On behalf of my team here at the Corp Amman Hotel, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for you taking the time to write such a detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. As General Manager, I am pleased to read that you found many aspects and amenities of the hotel to your satisfaction.

It was my pleasure to read your review and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I had a very good days stay at the Corp Amman Hotel. I found friendly and helpful staff, a very good room, good breakfast offerings and rooftop restaurant / lounge. Reassuring hotel security helpful stuff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank abdallah88morsy

Dear Mr. Mosry,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience and extremely happy we are knowing that we were up to your expectations .
Waiting to host you back as soon as Possible.

Best Regards