Century Park Hotel
US$520
US$378
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$282
US$211
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This was my 5th stay at the hotel and most probably my last. I stayed for 2 nights and there were many problems besides the hotel needs a total and a full renovation, I think it doesn't deserve more than 2 starts.
To start with, staff are nice but thats about it
the safety deposit box was not working,
1. I called the reception and they sent me someone to check it for me, but it was the bell boy. he tried to explain to me how to operate it and I told him the problem is that it doesn't close. so he said I will send someone from maintenance to check it and I checked out 2 days later and still waiting for the maintenance guy to come.
2. I go to breakfast at around 9 am and the buffet was almost empty of everything
3. Tried to park the car that same day at around 2 pm and the security said you can't park here it is reserved, he directed me to another part of the parking lot, but there too the security said it is reserved here as well for managers, then directed me to another area where it was full and no place to park, so I go and ask where to park they said but it near the entrance in a non parking area, going to the hotel being frustrated from this ordeal, I asked the reception, where can I park my car, I am a guest of teh hotel and can't seem to find a parking space as most are reserved, he simply nodded his hear and didn't have an answer.
4. the following morning I went for breakfast earlier than the previous day at 8:30 am and the buffet was full. I tried to get a cappuccino but the machine was empty, I asked the waiter and he told me that they haven't put the ingredients such as milk coffee etc...
I asked for an omelet with everything in it but the guy who does the omelet wanted to cut few items from it and after waiting for 5 minutes he gave me an omelet with half the ingredients, it seems they don't want to listen to you when you order.
many other small things happened, but no need to mention more.

I will never stay at the hotel and I really believe that the hotel doesn't deserve more than 2 stars and a rate not exceeding 25 JD per night
To the hotel management team "Renovate the hotel, you are ripping your customers off"

Room Tip: read the reviews which I think are very important
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
centuryp, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Sir

First of all allow me to thank you for taking time and writing to us your comments regarding your stay Century Park Amman and also allow me to express my sincere apologies that your experience did not meet your expectation.
We attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and your satisfaction, if you agree to give me your telephone number.
Once again I do apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to be able to welcome you again in our hotel.

best regards
Waseem

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stay in this hotel only because of its centralized location and friendly staff. Though this property is quite old and you can see it very well from the rooms and interiors.

The rooms with private garden view are quite good to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with private garden
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Friendly staff, good service, easy booking and check out. I usually stay there when in Amman and never had a single problem. Sometimes i arrive very late at night and my room is still available. I really suggest it, particularly for business travels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
centuryp, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for your review posted on TripAdvisor.
All of us are extremely happy reading your positive feedback about everything, our product and services provided.
We look forward to your nest visit
Thanks again

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The Century Park Hotel is centrally located in Amman, Jordan and offers well maintained rooms, an above average restaurant, and a welcoming staff. The hotel is clean, well maintained and an oasis after a day of travel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review posted on TripAdvisor.
We look forward to your nest visit
Thanks again

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This is a comfortable Hotel in one of my Amman's business districts. It is comfortable and the staff are friendly, but the hotel is slightly worn down. When I was there they were making improvements, such as refinishing the swimming pool.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends