“Super kind host and wonderful hamburger”
Review of Brisket

Brisket
Ranked #12 of 800 Restaurants in Amman
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Its mainly a Dive that specializes in smoked meats and prime grade steaks!
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Our first night in Amman for a business trip and I found this place on tripadvisor. It is very close to our hotel so we decide to have a try with it. It was the right decision...in a informa setting we had a super tasty and freshly made hamburger (we got a cheeseburger with fries) and great fries!!!A special mention to the host who was very welcoming and kind. We highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

If u r looking for a casual cool spot with excellent burger/steak/brisket then this is the place for u .. original , cool, friendly staff, and always delicious ! Love love love.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The B.O.B (Brisket on Burger) is probably the best burger I've had in my life. You might be paying a bit more than other places but you are getting your money's worth. The service is amazing, it's a family run business where the owner is the chef and his wife manages the place. Everything on the menu is bang on delicious and I would recommend any meat lover to visit this place.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

A friend took me to Brisket and even before our order came, we were laughing at all the funny and cheeky posters. I just couldnt fibd a flag of Zimbabwe amongst all those flags hung up! Must fix that on my next visit! Still Loved it. Burgers were amazing. Staff were friendly.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Disclaimer- I prefer fatty, moist brisket. The brisket at Brisket is certainly some of the most moist, tender that I have ever had, however it is leaner than I would prefer. The chef also was heavy on a peppercorn rub, which wasn't bad, but again, not really my taste.

It is a SMALL restaurant, but they do brisket the right way and they do it well!

Date of visit: April 2017