“Excellent Quality, friendly service and reasonable price”

Steakanji Grill Subs
Ranked #224 of 771 Restaurants in Amman
Description: Steakanji Grilled Subs is the latest trend in modern tasteful Subs/Sandwiches
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We went on a gloomy cold night, the restaurant was almost empty. The waiter was very polite and friendly. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin , which is the restaurant's elite choice dish. It was beyond amazing, tender and juicy. The veggies were fresh and well cooked.

It took them the exact time to serve my dish as they informed me before ordering which is critical to me.

Surely I would love to go back and try different dishes.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Their subs and rice choices are delicious. I've visit this branch and City Mall branch and both have good food and good customer service. Their sides however can be disappointing, it's a hit and a miss. Nice place to go with friends and family. Rustic food vibes and everything is made fresh, no microwave business. I've still not tried their desserts in a jar but it's not their own brand. Drinks, there isn't a huge variety, mostly canned soft drinks. Also to note that a mean can easily cost 7-8JOD with tax, so not the cheapest place but is something different, good strong flavours and generous portions.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Very good place to have steak or steak sandwiches , vegetables noodles is not bad also , good location with many branches .

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has two branches one in rainbow street, the other in Abdoun. I went to the latter with family.

Place is nicely located in Abdoun near Dahab café, and interior is nice, they have a nice outdoors space for warmer days too.

Menu is versatile, emphasis on Submarines, but they also have noodle and rice based plates, as well as salads and side dishes.

We ordered the Phily steak sandwich, the chicken Masla sandwich, Mongolian noodles, and an appetizer platter.

The sandwiches were tasty, the fries were good although they charged extra for the curly and wedges options.

The Mongolian noodles was way too salty, as salt was generally excessive in everything we had. The appetizer platter had onion rings, cheese sticks, chicken tenders, and jalapeños, ok but not nicely presented, everything was just piled over each other and not too tasty.

Waiter Abdallah was nice, he tried to be friendly, but not so professional. No uniform, and completely unaware of what trip advisor was. When I was explaining to him, he thought it was a product I was promoting and interrupted me saying: "why don't you eat your food first, and then you can explain to me what trip advisor is so I can tell our customers about it!". He was kind and smiley though, which should count in his favour.

I would personally eat there if in the area and looking for a quick bite, and I would stick to the sandwich menu!

Thank issa81 .
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were not impressed with the venue or the food. The sandwiches we had were okay at best. The place was empty and not very welcoming. Just not a great experience.