Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$79
Vio.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
EtripUS$79
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2020

I stayed in one of the small, separate mini apartments. It was quite big and very convenient, with a small private balcony overlooking the valley. Beautiful surroundings though the hotel was almost empty. People, drive a few extra km's to stay at this place! It's really worth the time / money!
Also the staff + owner were were fantastic, friendly and easy-going. They made me feel welcome. My mistake was that I should have planned my trip differently so that I were able stay here longer.
I slept like a rose. Breakfast was a choice of preset menus and very generous!

Room tip: Choose one of the mini apartments
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I stayed here for one night as part of an organised tour. The hotel is located outside of Jerash, so fine if you're on an organised tour or have a car, but otherwise you'd need a taxi. The surroundings of the hotel were stunning, it was quite nice to be away from the busyness of central Jerash.

The hotel itself was a little on the basic size, but my room was fine and had an enormous king-sized bed which was quite comfortable. The bathroom had a bath (with shower inside it) but no plug. There was a good range of channels on the TV, with CNN and BBC World News being the English ones. Unfortunately the wifi was down during our stay, a fault from the service provider rather than the hotel.

We were the only people staying at the hotel, a group of 7 plus our guide. Given this situation, the breakfast they offered was pretty good. Freshly-cooked omelettes, and some bread and fruit. I was glad that they didn't lay a lot out as it would have caused much waste.

Room tip: Lower floors are better due to the elevators
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank davidphillips2803
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

The Olive Branch is a wonderful hotel in a beautiful, peaceful location, with great walking trails right from the site. All the staff are really friendly willing to help with and questions or queries!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank niamj
Reviewed 16 January 2020

This is a rambling place set out amongst olive groves some 7 kms from Jerash. You need a car or taxi to get there and it is not that easy to find without GPS. We were there in winter and the staff they had on varied from indifferent to extremely helpful – go figure. We rattled around in the place and it must have many rooms. All facilities worked really well and it is dead quiet. Rooms are large, bedding is great and wifi works well. There is plenty of car parking. Breakfasts are tasty and the one dinner we had there was simple but tasty and good value. As a guest you have to be proactive at this place because service we found to be a tad passive, otherwise it is a great option if overnighting after visiting Jerash and then spending a day touring other sights in NW Jordan (eg Aljuin, Salt, Pella, Umm Qais, etc).

Room tip: Need a car to get there (and a GPS to guide you)
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Goldrichie
Reviewed 6 January 2020

i stayed at this hotel with my family group of 10. We were comfortable and warm, (plenty of hot water) but unfortunately the food wasn't great. Great location, lovely views over Jerash as long as it's not foggy!

Date of stay: December 2019