Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$100.00
from US$125.00
from US$374.03
More Info
All reviews off road grand canyon google maps wheel drive stay overnight saudi arabia beautiful scenery private tour gets dark bring water bring food rough terrain take your breath away bat cave great trip tour operator fear of heights
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

I only had an afternoon in Riyadh, and this was on the top of my list to do. Omer set me up with Abdulrahman “AR” on a solo drive to the Edge that was catered my tight schedule. Uncomplicated and accommodating. Stayed for a short time, but caught an incredible sunset.
You have to see this place.
Great driving by AR, both guys grew up in Riyadh and give great insight and history to the whole experience. Great English, no communication issues, never felt in danger in the car or on the cliff, really amazing overall experience.
Put this place on the top of your list to see in Riyadh. Even if you’re not sure if it will work with your schedule, give Omer a call. They’ll do their best to make it work!
Also - September seemed like a sweet spot of not being too hot.. and not being too crowded.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank Getaway17237253829
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

We booked a sunset and dinner tour to the edge of the world. This was a fantastic tour. I highly recommend it.
Omar the Operations Lead was very good in giving us all the details before the trip. He explained the shoes we needed to wear for the trip.
The driver was friendly and car was well air conditioned.
On our way we stopped through a bat cave .The history of the cave was explained. We then traveled to the Edge of the World and what a view ! It was so breathtaking when we arrived.
The tour guides directed us through the different cliffs took pictures for us etc.
Drinks were provided such as water and juice.
On our way back we had dinner in the desert.
It was a lovely day will definitely book my next tour with them.

1  Thank Businya
Reviewed 25 August 2021

I asked the manager if he knew of anyone that could take me to the edge of the world. Wow, seeing the edge of the world was great, but the experience of sand drifting with Omer in the desert was a once in a lifetime experience. Even better than seeing the edge of the world. Truly professional driver with 20+ years experience drifting. On the way back (at night) we stopped in a bat cave which was pretty nice. Also, nice that Omer stopped to get coffee & juice on the way there (quick stop) and stopped again to drink coffe at the dry river bank in the evening (30 minutes). Really nice to drink a cup of coffee & chat with Omer outside of a busy city on the way back.
Omer has a ton much passion for driving, being in the desert, & making sure people have a memorable experience. It was an experience I will never forget. I would highly recommend Omer. The experience FAR exceeded my expectations.

1  Thank kevinlovestravel
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Gazi tours trip first we ever took in saudi.
Omg was it the best ever vacation weekend
I went to a real cave amazing off to Edge of the world I have say being with a professional company gazi tours made all difference having small kids they really cared. The cars was brand new food was out this world.
For a nice weekend in saudi I recomend them

Thanks for giving us memories

Well done gazi tours u Rock

1  Thank 46suzannet
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

5/5 would give it more stars if I could but it's all thanks to Omar and Ghazi tours! They are knowledgeable and have great facilities to make sure you feel safe and maximize the fun! We went to a bat cave, the edge of the world and stayed at their desert camp overnight ⛺it was so well planned and organized. They provide anything and everything and can fulfill any requests! 100% will be recommending to family and friends. Next time we're going sand boarding :) ️Saudi Arabia is beautiful , you just need the right people to lead the way and these guys are the real deal

2  Thank Maria A