Stayed here one recently on business. The service at this hotel is very good. From the moment you enter until the moment you leave they make sure your are ok.
The hotel is connected to the original, or older Sheraton Hotel. So when booking rooms make sure you ask for the new tower rooms if you want a newer room. Coincidentally, the original Sheraton Hotel was the first Sheraton to open outside the U.S.
My room was in a newer tower but it wasn't on an SPG Floor, which confused me because I have status. It was still nice and had a wonderful view. The breakfast buffet is nice and there is also a Starbucks in the lobby. Didn't eat at the other restaurants. The pool is indoor and on the top level and the views are great. And the gym is also very nice. Would come back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait is located in the heart of Kuwait offering high standards of service and comfort. The hotel features 160 beautifully presented guest rooms. Settle down to a delicious meal at Asseef Restaurant or kick back with friends at the Lobby Cafe. If you are charged up for a workout, try out our Fitness Center. Whether you come to stay for a meeting or for fun, we make it easy for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Kuwait
- Four Points Kuwait City
- Sheraton Safat
- Four Points Safat
- Sheraton Kuwait City
- Kuwait City Sheraton
- Kuwait City Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Kuwait Kuwait City