“business trip”

Movenpick Hotel Kuwait
Ranked #8 of 72 Hotels in Kuwait City
Reviewed 13 December 2017

was ok. the ground floor had a funny smell of the sewer but luckily my room was on 1st floor. i liked the shisha garden they had there.
The breakfast was ok. with a cook to prepare fresh eggs. other restaurants in the hotel were expensive (steakhouse)

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we appreciate your valuable feedback about the hotel services .
WE look forward to host you again in your next visit to Kuwait .

Reviewed 6 December 2017

i would like to thanks all staff for their good reception, making my long stay working was good family. Being very helpful making my days comfortable. Helping when request and keeping good atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and for your kind comments about our associates.
WE were hoping to get more details about the low rating, in order to make the necessary changes if possible.
Looking forward to host you again with us in the near future .

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I Thanks Mr. Ricoh Mercurio The duty manager he worth 10 of 10 points for his excellent work ,
he is able resolve all the problems encountered during my stay at the hotel dated 20/11/2017

I thanks Ms.juicy at the front desk she really did a good job and I will give her 10 point of 10 during my stay at the hotel dated 20/11/2017

I Thanks so much Ms.Syras I at the front desk she was excellent doing her best to solve my problem during my stay at the hotel dated 20/11/2017 ,
and I will give her 10 point of 10
For being a good worker

I thanks so much the two hotel Employers Mr.Nasim and Mr.yushef for the great work they done in my room and for all the preparation , good work I will give both of them 10 of 10 points for they’re Effort

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and we appreciate your positive feedback and kind comments about our associates which i am sure will be a great motivation for them .
WE look forward to host you again in your next visit to Kuwait .

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

All the staff were very kind and helpful.
Pool could be perfect if the weather wasn't that cold. The water was icy cold. Towels and sunbeds were not ready until 3pm however the staff would give you whatever you ask immediately.
Dinner and breakfast buffet style food was very delicious but beverage was not included at dinner. Not pricy though.
There's only outdoor playground for kids.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and we appreciate all your feedback and kind comments about our associates.
Your concerns are well taken, and will be shared with the departments concerned.
We look forward to see you again in our hotel .

Reviewed 27 November 2017

When i entered the hotel , i said in my mind its too far and it seems like its out of the country but the service made me very happy and quality of food and the stuff was very nice specially “moises” he was helpful guy

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for your kind and positive comments about our hotel associates and services.
We look forward to host you again in the near future .