ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$94
Al Hamra Hotel(Kuwait City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
Adams Hotel(Kuwait City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
Carlton Tower(Kuwait City)
US$66
Mirage Suites(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$86
  • Pool
City Tower Hotel Sharq(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Agoda.com
Al Sharq Residence(Kuwait City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree zonefree tradeindustrial areavery nice stayswimming poolitalian restaurantenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotelspecial thankslate checkfront officenice hotelshort stayreception staffhome away from homerooms are cleanbusiness stay
Reviewed 6 December 2017

i would like to thanks all staff for their good reception, making my long stay working was good family. Being very helpful making my days comfortable. Helping when request and keeping good atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and for your kind comments about our associates.
WE were hoping to get more details about the low rating, in order to make the necessary changes if possible.
Looking forward to host you again with us in the near future .

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I Thanks Mr. Ricoh Mercurio The duty manager he worth 10 of 10 points for his excellent work ,
he is able resolve all the problems encountered during my stay at the hotel dated 20/11/2017

I thanks Ms.juicy at the front desk she really did a good job and I will give her 10 point of 10 during my stay at the hotel dated 20/11/2017

I Thanks so much Ms.Syras I at the front desk she was excellent doing her best to solve my problem during my stay at the hotel dated 20/11/2017 ,
and I will give her 10 point of 10
For being a good worker

I thanks so much the two hotel Employers Mr.Nasim and Mr.yushef for the great work they done in my room and for all the preparation , good work I will give both of them 10 of 10 points for they’re Effort

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and we appreciate your positive feedback and kind comments about our associates which i am sure will be a great motivation for them .
WE look forward to host you again in your next visit to Kuwait .

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

All the staff were very kind and helpful.
Pool could be perfect if the weather wasn't that cold. The water was icy cold. Towels and sunbeds were not ready until 3pm however the staff would give you whatever you ask immediately.
Dinner and breakfast buffet style food was very delicious but beverage was not included at dinner. Not pricy though.
There's only outdoor playground for kids.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and we appreciate all your feedback and kind comments about our associates.
Your concerns are well taken, and will be shared with the departments concerned.
We look forward to see you again in our hotel .

Reviewed 27 November 2017

When i entered the hotel , i said in my mind its too far and it seems like its out of the country but the service made me very happy and quality of food and the stuff was very nice specially “moises” he was helpful guy

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Wajdy E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for your kind and positive comments about our hotel associates and services.
We look forward to host you again in the near future .

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Everything is Perfect specially the service of each and every employee I dealt with! They are simple amazing! They will make your day complete because of their KILLER SMILE...Keep it up guys!
Special Thanks to Mr. Rico from House Keeping dept. Roselle, Joyce, Rainer, May. from F&B. Concierge Team, Wally,William. God Bless you all!

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and we appreciate your kind comments and feedback about our associates.
We look forward to host you again with us in your upcoming visit to Kuwait .