Free cancellation until 25/07
US$59
Al Hamra Hotel(Kuwait City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$149
Hotels.com
Mirage Suites(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$144
City Tower Hotel Sharq(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$66
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

ibis Sharq Kuwait(Kuwait City)(Great Value!)
US$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewslibrary cafepower socketsstayed in this hotel for nightsbed and pillowsring roadlocation is excellenthotel is perfectexcellent servicefree airport shuttlewide varietyrooms are comfortablebreakfast was includedhotel restaurantbusiness tripenjoyed my stayclean hotelthe entire staff
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel was really nice and the staff where very welcoming and the menu provided was great with great prices which am surprised if I say so great job, although the location to nearby places are just abit far but not that far so overall it's a great hotel if you would like to put extra buck for your stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Dani S, General Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Mr. tariq n, thank you for your recent review here in TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to know that you had a great time while staying with us. It's a pleasure to read such nice comments about our facilities, affordable prices on the menu and the great services provided by our staff. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team and management.

We are looking forward to welcome you back next time.

Again, thank you for choosing Millennium Hotel & Convention Centre - Kuwait. We will be waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Dani S, General Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is really fancy, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was delicious. Receptionist Ron was really helpful and friendly. My only complaint is at the ride to the airport, we asked for a bigger car than a Taxi to fit all of our luggages and although the car did fit all of our stuff it was very disappointing, the car was a disaster. It was dirty and basically broken. We paid 12KD for it and honestly it was a waste of money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. / Ms. hj241094, thank you for your recent review here in TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you had a nice time during your recent visit to Kuwait. It's nice to know that you liked the breakfast, friendliness of our staff and overall scenery of the hotel. Your commendations to Ron is very much appreciated too.

However, we would like to apologize regarding the outside cab condition at that time and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be informed that we already forwarded you concerns to our team and management for necessary actions. Definitely, will guarantee you for more improvement.

We are looking forward to welcome you back next time.

Once again, thank you for choosing Millennium Hotel & Convention Centre - Kuwait.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a massage and a facial treatment for me and my wife .. the experience was horrible they lack the simplest needs for a spa the towel is smelly and they don't provide sandals to walk between facilities and if you take a shower after that your hair is gonna be wet because this 5 star hotel doesn't have an hair dryer .. worst experience ever not recommended at all and with this price you can go to many other hotels here in Kuwait with better spas.
P.s the massage was good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Dani S, General Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Mr. Bassam A, thank you for your recent review here in TripAdvisor.

In behalf of the team, we would like to to extend our warmest gratitude for choosing our fine hotel.

First of all, i would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you relating to the essentials not readily available in our spa at that time. it is never our intent to disappoint our guests or deliver anything less. We want you to know that we are taking your reviews seriously and cascaded to our team for necessary actions; as to ensure that we provide a better service to you and to our guests in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I spent a night recently at this considerably new hotel located in Salmiya in Kuwait City. I arrived in the evening. I had a hard time opening the bedroom door with my plastic key card even though the door had a normal key lock.....the reception forgot to tell me that I needed to touch the key card in the panel next to the door! I was allocated a nice room with all the amenities overlooking the main road and the connection network on the 4th ring road.To my surprise the room was very well soundproof as I could not hear at all the noise of the passing traffic. I had the buffet breakfast which was a disappointment. No tent cards to know what somebody was eating- toast machine located on the opposite side where the toast bread was located.....no effort made by the staff to replenish the coffee. A chef behind the counter responsible for taking care of any hot dish order like an omelette just looked at me when I went up to serve myself coffee from the percolated coffee machine.I saw the Head Chef and asked him why this was so- his reply: I just arrived five days ago....I had the opportunity to also meet with the F & B Manager who took my comments seriously. Staff training is a must at this hotel. I found the room price exorbitant for the quality of such a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dani S, General Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Mr. Caris25, thank you for your recent review here in TripAdvisor.

On behalf of the staff and management, we would like to extend our warmest gratitude for choosing our fine hotel. We are glad you appreciate the room's comfortability and amenities provided.

However, it is unfortunate that we were not able to meet your expectation regarding the services provided in our Lamar - all day dining restaurant and at the reception. Please be informed that we already forwarded your concerns to our team and management for necessary actions. Be rest assured, we will review thoroughly and guarantee you for more improvement.

Again, thank you for your valued feedback. We are still hoping you'll visit us in the future.

Area General Manager - Kuwait