All reviews cigar lounge indigo restaurant chocolate fondue visited le infinity pool corner suite an executive suite coffee machine rooftop restaurant heart of downtown four seasons professional staff modern hotel amazing service rooms are large restaurants and bars the location is perfect
Reviewed 12 April 2016

It was a lovely and truly luxurious experience to have breakfast in Le Gray Beirut. Fabulous service! Each staff member was lovely! Delicious treats. i can Say it is one of the best hotel experiences i have ever had, customer service is over the top. The Hotel is located conveniently in Downtown Beirut where everything is near by… from office to shopping streets…and had beautiful view from the Terrace.
Can't wait to go back to stay 1 or 2 nights to experience it all.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Nayef K
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear Nayef K,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I would like to seize this opportunity and mirror my appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

I am really pleased to know that you have enjoyed your breakfast experience at Indigo on the Roof.It is very rewarding to receive positive feedback on the product and especially on our services. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer our guests a truly memorable experience and the highest levels of customer service.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I have attended an 80s night at 360 in Le Gray Hotel and the first thing I can say is that it was a night to remember. The staff, Hady and Ali, who was weighing upon us was very friendly and always available. The food was delicious, we had chicken wings, which I strongly recommend, and the mini-burgers as well. As for the bread, well it was so tasty that we requested a second basket. Their wine/glass menu is good for people like me who do not drink much and/or like dry with a hint of fruity flavor.
As for the ambiance, well the DJ rocked the place. It was hard for us to sit down. Finally, like in any respectable hotel, we all received masks and hats that made our night even more special and unforgettable.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Nathalie Denise B,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your experience at Bar 360 and that our team contributed to make your evening more enjoyable.I will personally pass your comments to the team especially Hadi and Ali who will be thrilled to know that their services have met your expectations. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer our guests a truly memorable experience and the highest levels of customer service.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended for a pleasant experience, Premium Quality services, and welcoming atmosphere!
Do not miss 80's night at Bar 360, Enjoy the food the Drinks and the Music
I would definitely go there again

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Yasmin H,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am so thrilled to read your good review that pledges our devotion to our guests. I am sure that our Bar 360 team will be so happy to read your comments and will definitely motivate them to keep the good work. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer our guests a truly memorable experience and the highest levels of customer service.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a great luxury boutique hotel centrally located Stafff very friendly the gym's staff are fantastic. The gym is cozy and modern.very friendly trainers. The pool is nice, but i wish there is also an indoor one too. All in all, a great experience.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Dear NinoJordi,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am so delighted to know you have enjoyed your experience at Le Gray and took advantage of our Gym. We take great pride in offering our guests the highest level of quality and service and the whole team was most encouraged by your positive words.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Great hotel , great location , amazing team members and enjoyed the food. The hotel is the best place to be in while in town and is very very safe . I stayed with them for 2 nights and was thoroughly impressed with the attitude of the team members

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear Kido26,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am happy to note that you have enjoyed Le Gray’s location in Beirut central district, and especially the services rendered to you by our committed staff. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer our guests a truly memorable experience and the highest levels of customer service.