“Perfect luxury boutique Beirut hotel”
Review of Le Gray Beirut

Le Gray Beirut
Ranked #1 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My much anticipated stay at Le Gray exceeded my expectations - hotel is centrally located, surrounded by the luxury boutiques and cafes of the Downtown District with sweeping views over the Mediterranean from the pooltop deck. Staff are attentive and our complimentary upgrade to a beautiful suite upon arrival did not fail to disappoint. Housekeeping kept our home away from home on point during our three day stay and we were placed to explore all this beautiful city had to offer. I look forward to returning to Le Gray, a la prochaine!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Marie-Claire A,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I would like to seize this opportunity and mirror my appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

It is always a thrill to get such a review, particularly when it is as positive as your experience was. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a marvelous time at our hotel and it is extremely rewarding to know we have succeeded.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I'm here at the moment. For 6 nights. Truly a fabulous hotel in the most perfect location. Sitting at Gordon's cafe drinking Ksara wine and people watching is great fun. The traffic is crazy and unrelentless! Special thank you to Carla on the front desk and Bassem at Gordon's who have been lovely. This is a cool, chic, quiet hotel and I highly recommend it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Sarah G,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

The team and I are all delighted to read all the positive comments you have posted about Le Gray, and mainly about our central location and the team's friendliness especially Carla and Bassem who you have mentioned by name.Our goal is to always exceed our guests' expectations at every opportunity and offer an exemplary level of service.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A modern design, great architecture and attwntiin to detail. The location is superb, and the staff are very friendly.

Breakfast vareity is good, could be better, the service is a bit slow.

The spa design is great, however my experience was below expectation.

Basically great design and location..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Zeid B,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience at our hotel and appreciated our central location and modern design.I will pass on your comments to the team who I am sure will be pleased to read your constructive feedback. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World Ltd., we continuously strive to offer exemplary levels of service.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Business lunch. Good space. Friendly staff. Nice view. Too bad that the meal itself was weaker than the rest: food is after all one of the key points in a lunch, and my starter was relatively bland and my main course was totally overcooked. Disappointing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear PPMAAVM,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am saddened to know that your overall Business lunch experience was not up to your expectations. Please rest assured that we have forwarded your comment to the concerned and the necessary measures will be taken accordingly.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for a genuine experience that reflects the core philosophy of the CampbellGray Hotels.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Spent one full day by the pool on the Roof. Drinks and appetizers were up to par, we reported the undercooked Chicken and immediately it was replaced with another order.
The wives had a day at the Spa and were delighted by the service provided in a very fancy and well organized facility.
The lunch at the coffee shop street level is something to be tried even if not a customer at the hotel. Everything on the menu was cooked to perfection. Service may need a little more coordination. Overall, a very good and enjoyable experience

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Lalo N,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

It is always a thrill to get such a review, particularly when it is as positive as your experience is. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a marvelous time at our hotel and it is extremely rewarding to have a guest like you who have appreciated our overall services and staff professionalism.