“Solid four seasons hotel - probably the best hotel in Beirut - but an uninspiring pool...”

Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Ranked #4 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very professional service - great front desk - as one would expect from a Four Seasons. Rooms are modern and well proportioned. I'd recommend the sea view rooms with a balcony (larger balconies better for room service etc - worth the extra dollars in my view). However, someone rendered one of the nicest roofs in Beirut practically useless by sectioning the pool from the rooftop bar area. What a shame..... I would suggest seeking out other hotels if the pool experience is a priority.

Room Tip: Sea view with large balconies....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Monaco_Trotter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you particularly liked your Sea view Room and professional service provided by our dedicated team. However, we are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy the Rooftop experience at the Hotel. We do understand your point of view with regards to the sectioning of the Pool from the Rooftop Bar area, but since our main concern is primarily our Hotel guests comfort and privacy, we are certain that this layout would provide the best experience for them.
Again thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regional Vice President & General Manager

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Beirut

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Love the FS chain. Good experience overall, but not the best of the FS stay (compared to our Jakarta FS stay). Lovely rooms, comfortable bed, spotless bathroom,... all the comfort of the brand. Friendly stuff, however somewhat inconsistent services (nothing major, eg sometimes water by the pool, sometimes not; sometimes coffee and tea replenished in the room, sometimes not).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Zuoqin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. However, we're very sorry to hear of the service inconsistencies you experienced. We do appreciate your feedback, as it allows us the opportunity to improve the guest experience in the future. We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back again at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

Regional Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The stay is precisely what I expected. The staff were attentive and delivered exceptional service. The food was exceptional. The pool on the top floor offered a unique panoramic view of the region. I will be returning to this hotel and recommend it to other travellers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I have not ever had a problem with any Four Seasons. Even this one. Until I had requested to one of the guest relations manager in front of my father countless times to delay. He said to confirm which I did so and was orally told as was my dad that it had been confirmed. The day before the 'incident' was again told in front of my sister and cousin that my extension had been put into the system. Please bare in mind I use this hotel as a corporate hotel for my company and guests we bring in.
Shamefully on the day in question was told I had to check out and was told had an hour to leave. I requested to see the GM who asked to see the extension in writing. I explained I had not got it in writ not as I deal with Elias and Rafaella and did not know I needed it in writing.
The two guest relations denied I nor my father had ever said I was extending.
I was then given a 'lecture' by the GM on Four Seasons policy and how they like to treat guests all the while I am being chucked out and told that my word and my fathers word that we had told these people countless times was not good enough.
It had to be the most mortifying experience of my life. They then tried to compensate if you will by suggesting I play musical rooms for the following few days of my stay which clearly was not going to do after this enormous breach of decency, honestly and frankly appalling customer service.
I will avoid this hotel as will my family and hope Four Seasons as a group take a closer look at the Beirut branch and do something about it.
Ironically that day I spoke to my uncle who was also in utter shock at there treatment of me and he told me he had heard they had pulled stunts like this before.
What a shame.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Rami S, Regional Vice President and General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Karim,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your detailed feedback after your stay with us. It is with great disappointment that I read your review and on behalf of the entire team, we are deeply sorry for your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut. It is our mission to make each and every guest feel comfortable and I am truly sorry to hear that we fell short of our goal during your visit.

I understand that our hotel manager and guest experience manager have been in touch with you during your stay and tried to deal with your points accordingly; as was shared with you, we were running on full house that day, nonetheless, we should have taken necessary measures to meet your requirements.

We hope that you will give the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut another chance in the future. We would be honored to welcome you back.

Best Regards,
Regional Vice President and General Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This is my third time @ this lovely Hotel!

I keep coming coming to this hotel for one reason "concierge" desk

Tracy and the all girls will make your life much easier in Beirut! From the airplane gate to the best spots in town!

The pool the terrace @ the rooftop will give u a great view of the old town along with the fames Zeytona bay!

Just wanted to that in room dining need a bit more effort

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple