“Amazing hotel and staff”

Staybridge Suites Beirut
Ranked #17 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I went there to celebrate my wife’s birthday. The hotel is amazing really clean and the rooms are what is expected from an IHG hotel. The location is key and it helps a lot to be in the center of everything. Being an IHG spire Elite I was really happy with the service and I would rate the hotel as one of the top in IHG. The staff was amazing and extremely helpful Mohammed and Yasmine went over board to make all our wishes come true they took care of us from the moment we arrived till we checked out excellent hotel and excellent service will definitely be back insha Allah

Thanks a lot
Yours
Mohamed Shawki

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I just finish short vacation in Beirut and this is my first time in stay bridge suites below my feedback:
Clean
Really it’s like small home
Helpful staff specially Mohmmed I thank him for his welcoming
Room comfortable for long stay for family and it good for business as well
Small kitchen
Breakfast is good need little more options
Landry in the basement
Nice gym
Perfect view swimming pool
I really like it and I will come again

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed here for 4 night on a business trip , no complaints about the room and bed quality - was upgraded to 1 BR apt being a gold member. The breakfast was decent and pool and the rooftop views were great . Location wise its good 10 minutes walk to Hamra and ABC Mall - new in Verdun .
However the staff ,which is the soul of the hotel needs some rejuvenation , right from the check in , you feel that you are not welcome , maybe they have only two or there staff at the front office who look tired and sombre . The support staff lack the finesse and training , at breakfast you will be lucky to find one staff . House keeping - I had to call and wait for 2 hours to clean my room after escalation calls to the HK supervisor and Front office few times . They have a "social" ( gathering ) on Mondays and Thursdays and I happen to be there on a Thursday ,so when I went to the rooftop at the designated time - to my surprise no one ( staff) was there - I went down to the receptuion - the lady said its over - I was surprised again , told her the message in the room says it will start at 6 pm !! then she called up the rooftop and said " oh - they have just started " . I believe the staff lack the basic customer service and training , if this can be taken care and along with some good supervision - this place can be much better .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hi bibiNfifi!

Thanks for choosing us among your many hotel options, and posting a review. We're happy to know that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. I'm sorry to learn though that there were issues with our hotel staff's service.

This is certainly not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. I passed on your comments to our entire hotel team to ensure that necessary steps will be taken to address the issue you've raised.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I hope we can win back your heart and try us again. Hope to see you soon!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Good location and good amenities.
However, its extremely sad that the crew at the hotel lack the customer service.
This should be a hot spot for tourists, again there is a lack of customer service and friendliness at the hotel..... no feeling of being welcomed for hotel guests .......

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hello MEtourist777,

Your comments are not taken lightly. Thank you for giving StayBridge Suites Beirut, Lebanon a try! Ultimately, we'd like our guests to feel at home. I'm sorry to hear that our staff missed this opportunity. This feedback will help us to consistently deliver True Hospitality with the support of hotel management. It's good to know that our location was favorable for your trip and that you were able to sleep soundly. You deserve no less than comfortable accommodations.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Staybridge suites a new hotel in the heart of Beirut. Good location, friendly staff, the two bedrooms is big and panoramic view, well equipped and clean. I had a small problem with the shower within few minutes they solved it. They have a 24 hours laundry room which is useful if you have kids. Overall i recommend the place for family with kids.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family