Bella Riva(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$108
US$60
US$121
All reviewsfull kitchenstay bridge suitesrooftop poollaundry roomhome away from homeone bedroom suitewalking distanceunderground parkinghamra streetminute walksmall kitchenfront officelounge areaexcellent place to staylebanese dishesjeita grottoconvenient location
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I just finish short vacation in Beirut and this is my first time in stay bridge suites below my feedback:
Clean
Really it’s like small home
Helpful staff specially Mohmmed I thank him for his welcoming
Room comfortable for long stay for family and it good for business as well
Small kitchen
Breakfast is good need little more options
Landry in the basement
Nice gym
Perfect view swimming pool
I really like it and I will come again

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed here for 4 night on a business trip , no complaints about the room and bed quality - was upgraded to 1 BR apt being a gold member. The breakfast was decent and pool and the rooftop views were great . Location wise its good 10 minutes walk to Hamra and ABC Mall - new in Verdun .
However the staff ,which is the soul of the hotel needs some rejuvenation , right from the check in , you feel that you are not welcome , maybe they have only two or there staff at the front office who look tired and sombre . The support staff lack the finesse and training , at breakfast you will be lucky to find one staff . House keeping - I had to call and wait for 2 hours to clean my room after escalation calls to the HK supervisor and Front office few times . They have a "social" ( gathering ) on Mondays and Thursdays and I happen to be there on a Thursday ,so when I went to the rooftop at the designated time - to my surprise no one ( staff) was there - I went down to the receptuion - the lady said its over - I was surprised again , told her the message in the room says it will start at 6 pm !! then she called up the rooftop and said " oh - they have just started " . I believe the staff lack the basic customer service and training , if this can be taken care and along with some good supervision - this place can be much better .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hi bibiNfifi!

Thanks for choosing us among your many hotel options, and posting a review. We're happy to know that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. I'm sorry to learn though that there were issues with our hotel staff's service.

This is certainly not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. I passed on your comments to our entire hotel team to ensure that necessary steps will be taken to address the issue you've raised.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I hope we can win back your heart and try us again. Hope to see you soon!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Good location and good amenities.
However, its extremely sad that the crew at the hotel lack the customer service.
This should be a hot spot for tourists, again there is a lack of customer service and friendliness at the hotel..... no feeling of being welcomed for hotel guests .......

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hello MEtourist777,

Your comments are not taken lightly. Thank you for giving StayBridge Suites Beirut, Lebanon a try! Ultimately, we'd like our guests to feel at home. I'm sorry to hear that our staff missed this opportunity. This feedback will help us to consistently deliver True Hospitality with the support of hotel management. It's good to know that our location was favorable for your trip and that you were able to sleep soundly. You deserve no less than comfortable accommodations.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Staybridge suites a new hotel in the heart of Beirut. Good location, friendly staff, the two bedrooms is big and panoramic view, well equipped and clean. I had a small problem with the shower within few minutes they solved it. They have a 24 hours laundry room which is useful if you have kids. Overall i recommend the place for family with kids.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Front desk is not appealing though i had fast check in with no available updrade that i should have it being a spire member. Parking entrance is narrow and the entrance to the hotel from parking is not clear enough. Parking fee should be reconsidered. 13$ is a lot for 9 hours parking in Beirut. Even in Phoenicia hotel the parking fee is cheaper for the same number of hours and with valet service. The room is fine though it is not quiet and dark enough for a good sleep. The finishing of the hotel is not 5 stars. The best about this hotel is the breakfast and it is even better than other staybridge hotels. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple