Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
Trip.comUS$113
FindHotelUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
All reviews abc mall the room service food hotel location excellent hotel executive room recommend this hotel location is great clean rooms special thanks walking distance karam mona nada cleanliness gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I really loved my experience in this hotel. All was perfect specially that all the staff was friendly and helpful. I will surely come back and i highly recommend this place to all my friends and family❤️

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Beirut Verdun.

All your kind comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and on behalf of all the colleagues at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beirut Verdun I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Everything was excellent. The location is very strategic in the middle of the city. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the service is very good and fast. I would definitely recommend this hotel

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

I was in this place for a business journey, nice to spending quality time within the reach of every vibrant location the city has to offer

Very professional towards the guests,

Highly recommend for the next trip

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Mr. Mitri,

Reviewed 4 January 2021

The service was very good and staff are very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and organised. I only advise that the mini bar should not be empty, and also the shower water pressure should be a bit better

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to read from your review you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the service and facilities at the property had exceeded your expectations. We do apologize for the inconvenience with regards to your Water pressure experience, and we shall certainly investigate into the matter. With Regards to the minibar kindly note that due to Covid 19 we refill minibars based on guests requests .

Reviewed 2 January 2021

I’ve been choosing this hotel for all my stays in lebanon. Never thought of changing. Feels like home away from home. The experience the people are exceptional!!! Love you lebanon love you Radisson blu DUNES

Date of stay: December 2020
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear Mr. Ziad,