“Stay Oct 11-14”

Gefinor Rotana Hotel
Ranked #11 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The reception staff was very efficient and helpful in giving us the information on spots to be seen and how to get there.Coffee and tea set in the room is highly appreciated ( especially when you check in at 03 a.m.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words they mean so much to us. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that we have met your expectations.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I like the hotel
I appreciate the room upgrading granted to us
the stuffs are friendly and paying a good attention
Gefinor Rotana is my favorite place when visiting Lebanon, since I always feel home during my stay in the hotel

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your review.
I am very pleased to know that you were satisfied with the overall stay. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that we have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write and we look forward to welcoming you back in Gefinor Rotana Beirut in the near future.

With Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a great hotel, modern and very comfortable. All the staff are helpful and eager to make your stay warm. From the housekeeping who checked on my needs every night to the front desk who helped with every question. Ask for either Sally, Farah or Paul at the front desk.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Excellent accommodation, great location, fantastic view of city and Mediterranean. It is just a few blocks from the famous Hamra Street and surrounding area which has excellent shopping, restaurants, night clubs and anything you want.

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at Gefinor Rotana Beirut.
I was pleased to see we have met your expectations and the team and I look forward to your return.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I enjoyed the stay. The room was clean. Customer service was great. The food was delicious and fresh. I do recommend the hotel. The only issue I faced was the sink in the bathroom, it was not working properly.