US$204
US$66
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
All reviewspreferred roomspg pointsbusiness tripabc mallgold membersmall pool on the roofnecessary amenitiesroom upgradegreat hotelhotel is locatedwalking distanceshopping districtrecommend this hotelbusiness hotelrooms are cleancomfortable stayinternet connection
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I have stayed there several times.
the location is very central. the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is generous. walking distance to Verdun. rooms and bathrooms are spacious. the bed is very comfy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The location is decent. A long but doable walk to downtown area. Also not too far from the beach. Breakfast is great - not huge but just the right stuff for me personally. Bed and pillow quite good. The hotel is on a busy road but the noise was not too bad - even though I was on second floor. Staff is good.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

It's a good hotel, not wow as it shows in pics, the location is good Cz the verdun avenue is just 5 mins walk, it was good for a business stay but not recommended for leisure or fun Cz it's not, reception we're helpful though hotel airport transportation was expensive.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Roonishere
Elias A, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Roniishere,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun through the Trip Advisor Survey

Kindly note that your message will be shared appropriately within the organization.

Again, thank you for staying at our hotel and we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travel needs bring you back to Beirut.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 February 2017

It is a location with very modern, functional and good size clean rooms and sanitation units. It is an excellent place for workshops, functions or similar events, i.e. there are big enough halls with the necessary equipment for dozens of event-participants as well as a beautiful inner courtyard to spend the coffee breaks.
The prices for rooms are very reasonable for a hotel of this high standard. All the staff are very professional and polite, and the receptionists very forthcoming and efficient. The Hotel lobby is an airy and full of light, say, contemporary designed area with a restaurant on the one side and a coffee, cocktail bar on the other side.
Great place […] I need to revisit.

Room Tip: Top rooms to the sea side
2  Thank Martin Z
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I stayed one week in this hotel and while I have stayed here in the past never for an extended stay. They upgraded me to a suite 913, large room however somewhat dated furniture and the bed needs to be replaced as my back took a beating after a few days. The breakfast every morning was very nice but the housekeeping in the restaurant could stand some improvement, dust everywhere. The staff at the front desk are excellent and very accommodating to your requests. With all that being said I seriously doubt I will ever choose the hotel again for my stays in Beirut which are likely to increase to approximately 20-30 nights annually in Beirut. Which means no Star Points for Lebanon as they is the only property to earn except if you want to stay in the mountains.
The big issue for me in the hotel is, right now it's 0411 in the morning and as every morning I am awake as the MUSIC across the street is so loud that I cannot sleep, it is ridiculous that this club is permitted to blast the tunes until 0600 am everyday, and I mean blast the tunes, drums and out singing beyond what is acceptable. If you must stay in the hotel DO NOT accept a room facing this club as you will experience the same annoying music. I called the hotel and they said it was every night and there was nothing they could do. Too bad :(

Room Tip: Away from the nightclub across the street
1  Thank CeeBee210
Elias A, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear CeeBee 210

Greetings From The Four Points By Sheraton le Verdun ,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel during your last visit to Beirut, at the same time we are very disturbed that your stay wasn't satisfactory or matching your expectation.

We have noted your comments regarding the level of disturbance coming from the restaurant facing the hotel. We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you have a few minutes to relax and your expectations are not met. We assure you that we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

For the next time you come back, we will be assigning you a room at the end of the hallway further away from disturbance and far from the restaurant side. We hope you will give us another chance to show our true level of service.

With Kind Regards