“Great Hotel”

Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Please note this hotel is not located in downtown Beirut and if you are going for tourism you should stay in one of the downtown hotels however it’s a great hotel with excellent service food is great and the front desk manager is excellent too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
NZureikat, General Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear sexyGio,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent stay at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand. We are very happy to read you had an enjoyable experience and complimented our food service and team members’ professionalism.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The two hotels Hilton Metropolitan and Hilton al Habtoor are both next to each other and conected with an areal tunnel.
They are both located in the area called "Sin El Phil"which means Elephants toot. They are about 10 minutes away from Downtown Beirut but keep in mind the traffic is terrible there.
Great hotel if you are there for business , includes all the amenities and fantastic service. I was there as tourist and even though i enjoyed my stay very much i think it was little bit far from downtown for me.
Great live entertainment every week end in the sky bar on 31st floor especially friendly staff and Marielle is a phenomenal singer Wow.

Room Tip: on the arrival talk to the Manger for an upgrade he was very helpful to me.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Hovik K,

Thank you for taking the time to write this constructive review about your recent stay at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand. We are very happy to read you had an enjoyable experience at the jazz bar, and complimented our service.

Best Regards,
Naif Zureikat, Cluster General Manager.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Having been a frequent guest at the Habtoor Hilton, I cannot compliment the staff enough for there amazing hospitality and eagerness to go above and beyond to ensure a lovely visit.

The hotel itself is absolutely lovely, and despite minor glitches such as a penchant for brief power-outs, this should not detract from the overall brilliance of the Rooftop restaurant, Bar, Spa and fitness facilities. The latter in particular is of a quality far beyond what one can expect from any hotel.

But again - the real gem of the hotel is it’s wonderful staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
NZureikat, General Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear starlord3018,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely and very constructive review about your recent stay at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand. We are very happy to read you had an enjoyable experience at the spa and bar and complimented our team members’ professionalism.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great service, delicious food, wonderful staff the entertainment was second to none, it was an overall great experience at the bar on the 33rd floor. The view from the top was extraordinary, I highly recommend you plan an evening there

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
NZureikat, General Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear mirna d,

Thank you for taking the time to write this constructive review about your recent stay at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand. We are very happy to read you had an enjoyable experience at our restaurant up on the 31st with the panoramic view.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Two weeks ago I have had a business/leisure trip to Beirut.
Following my busy and carefully planned visit the most important thing for me was a sleep. I don't know if it's my luck or something else ..but even if I am booking suits still finding some surprises in it.
This time was not exemption and it was night curtains- One part wasn't working and properly closing my window which was next to my bed.So Next morning after my long flight I was already waking up early with the sun. I called stuff and asked two fix it and it happened twice but still curtains wasn't closing the window properly. (I even not mentioning that constructions went directly behind the window) So.. I wasn't very happy with my expectational rest.
The last night, (before my 20hr flight) I went to the reception and complained about my suit's problems..(because as I said every day someone was "fixing" everything).
I told my story and that's not the first time that it have happened with the Hilton hotel (not particularly this one )
The man's which served me in the reception name was RAMI. I will bravery say that that employee changed my opinion about Hilton's stuff completely.
THANK YOU RAMI SO MUCH!
So that's what happened:
After he have had to listen my bad experience during the stay he did a few calls right next to me and asked his colleagues to prepare other suit which was even better: with the beautiful view, calm, window with working curtains and even some design advantages. So I was in the best suit of my floor and he even organized the little surprise for me with the fresh fruits on the table and the small bouquet of flowers . He personally came up to check if it's really all good now and to make sure that at least last night during my stay will be the way much better then it was..
All in all what I would say is that RAMI's personal management in this particular example showed on what hospitality bases should be all hotels service. He honestly wishes to help satisfy Hilton's guests and to provide and keep best impression of it.
From now I will truly recommend and will choose Hilton as a place to stay because all bad memories was forgotten THANK YOU FOR YOU RAMI:)
Hilton is indebted for you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
NZureikat, General Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Тр Т,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review and great recommendation to other travelers. We are delighted to read your comments about your stay and beautiful experience with our dedicated Team Member Rami, which we will surely convey the message to. We work hard to share the light and warmth of hospitality with our guests and it makes us really proud to see we were successful.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with us