All reviews west bay long term stay gate mall front desk hotel apartment his colleague special shout hotels around the world gym is well equipped the extra mile facilities are excellent personal trainer large room walking distance restaurant staff location is great pool area
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Polite and helpful front desk and Concierge.

Quiet place and well-maintained hotel apartments.

Housekeeping service was excellent. One person by the name Kanoor was impressive.

Strategic downtown location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sushil S, General Manager at Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Prasad,

It's been our pleasure having you with us at the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha.

Thank you for your positive feedback, our team is delighted to see that you like the impeccable service and attention provided by our service ambassadors along with the Hotel facilities and the luxuriously designed rooms.

We have especially recognized those staff members who have stood out in your review and hope to craft many more such experiences in the future as well for our guests.

At the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, it is all about you, and we look forward to providing you with excellent hospitality for the rest of your stay at the newest luxury address in Doha.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We have been staying in this hotel apartment for more than 4 months and to sum up our experience here... "Feels like home"

Each and every staff member and service provided are to the point and efficent....

Special mention to Vinod from the housekeeping team for making our room neat and clean everytime :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ritika,

It's been our pleasure having you with us at the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha.

We have specially recognized those staff members who stood out in your review so we can create many more such experiences in the future for our beloved guests.

At Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, it is all about you, and we look forward to providing you with excellent hospitality for the rest of your stay at the newest luxury address in Doha.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I have been staying at Fraser Suites West bay Doha now for three months. the place is very clean and modern and beautiful. The apartment is new and nicely furnished.
I believe that the most important factor at any place are the people who are working there, because they can add to the positive points to the place or simply make it fade. And here the staff is amazing, all are very nice, friendly and very professional. I cant remember all names but I would like to mention some extremely outstanding staff members, like Mr Zaka at the restaurant and Mr Radwan. Even if I prefer to eat at my apartment, I like to go there because of Mr Zaka's extremely nice welcome and caring of the guest. Mr Hossam and Mr Eslam in the lobby make coming back to Frasers Suites after a long working day to a real coming home feeling and Mr Atikur from the housekeeping, who is very accurate in his work, perfect cleaning and additionally very friendly and helpful.
Good job, management, to choose such exceptional staff!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sushil S, General Manager at Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Gehan_Mostafa,

It's been our pleasure having you with us at the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha.

We have specially recognized those staff members who stood out in your review to ensure we craft many more such experiences in the future as well.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice with a warm welcoming environment. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

The apartment is furnished properly for a long stay in Qatar. It is on top well maintained with excellent house keeping services. The cleanliness and the neat service are superb. This goes to a great house keeper, Atikur, who keeps rendering the apartment wonderful and smelling nice.
The facilities are good and add easiness to the stay in a country other than yours.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Sushil S, General Manager at Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear May,

It was our pleasure having you with us at the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha.

At the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, it is all about you, and we look forward to providing you the excellent hospitality for your future visit at the newest luxury address in Doha.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The staff are very accommodating and kind..At the very start once you come in, they will greet you and smile... I am overwhelmed with their hospitality...When I experienced technical issues they fixed it as soon as they can..Mr. Mudasir and Mr. Atikur from the housekeeping team attended all my needs as I transferred to my new room...I felt like I was a special guest...
Morever, their manager, Miss Iryna and the guest services team gave me some food for the inconvenciences of unexpected issues in my room...it really made me cheer up...
Thanks Fraser team!Keep up the good work!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Belle D
Sushil S, General Manager at Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Belle D,

It was our pleasure having you with us at the Fraser Suites West Bay Doha. Thank you for your positive feedback, our team is delighted to see that you liked the impeccable service and attention provided by our service ambassadors along with the Hotel facilities and the luxuriously designed rooms.

We have specially recognized those staff members who stood out in your review to ensure we can craft many more such wonderful guest experiences for you and others such as yourself in the future.